Carson-Dellosa Common Core Math 4 Today, Grade K Item # 820324
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
A unique spiral design for an increased understanding of math concepts
- Covers critical math skills and concepts on a weekly system. Each page includes 16 problems to be completed during a 4-day period, followed by an assessment on the fifth day.
- Continuous spiral design ensures concepts will be repeated weekly for greater reinforcement.
- Meets Common Core standards for math.
- Includes a Common Core State Standards alignment matrix and an answer key.
- For students in kindergarten.
|brand name||Carson-Dellosa Publishing|
|educational content||general mathematics|
|size||8 3/8" x 10 7/8"|
|age recommendation||5 - 6 years|
|number of pages||96|