This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
StarTech.com USB 3.0 to VGA External Video Card Multi Monitor Adapter for Mac® and PC - 1920x1200 / 1080p Item # 823815
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Connect a VGA monitor or projector through USB 3.0, for an external multi-monitor solution at resolutions up to 1920x1200. The USB32VGAPRO USB 3.0 to VGA Adapter turns an available USB 3.0 port on your desktop or laptop into a VGA output, with high resolution 1920x1200/1080p video support - a convenient external video solution that makes it easy to add multi-monitor capability to a USB 3.0-enabled Mac or PC (optimal performance from USB 3.0, backward compatible with USB 2.0).Leveraging the high-bandwidth (5 Gbps) SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface, and powered by the DisplayLink chipset, the USB32VGAPRO is the highest performing USB to VGA adapter, delivering high-resolution content to your VGA-capable display. The external graphics card can be used to mirror your primary desktop, showing the same image on each display, or to extend your desktop to double your workspace and increase your productivity.
|Host Interface||USB 3.0|
|maximum resolution||1920 x 1200|
|Memory Technology||DDR2 SDRAM|
|onboard memory||512 MB|
|operating system compatibility||CPU: Quad Core 2.4GHz or Higher (i5 recommended); RAM: 4GB or higher; USB 3.0 port (backward compatible with USB 2.0); Operating System(s):Windows 8; Windows 8.1 (32/64bit); Windows 7 (32/64bit); Windows Vista(32/64); Windows XP(32/64); Windows 2000 (Aero 3D interface supported); Mac OSX Mavericks (10.9); Mac OSX Mountain Lion (10.8); Mac OSX Lion (10.7); Mac OSX Snow Leopard (10.6)|
|Platform Supported||PC; Mac|
|ports||1 VGA out|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
Connect a VGA monitor or projector through USB 3.0, for an external multi-monitor solution at resolutions up to 1920x1200
- Add a secondary VGA display and extend your desktop without taking apart your computer to install a new video card
- Add multi-monitor capability to a single computer, to create engaging multimedia presentations
- Use the adapter to connect your PC to your VGA-equipped TV, for showing family pictures and movies
- Great for researchers and writers, offering the ability to have reference material on one display and a working document copy on the other
- Increase productivity by running multiple applications on different screens, check your e-mail on one display and search the web on the other
- View a large spreadsheet or several individual spreadsheets across multiple displays
- A compact, lightweight solution for traveling business associates using laptop PCs, enabling connection to a secondary display/projector