AAXA Technologies ST200 Short-Throw Pico Projector, KP-350-01 Item # 825316
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- 720P LCOS short-throw pico projector. Short throw optics deliver brighter and larger image at a shorter "throw" distance.
- Features a high definition 1280 x 720P HD native resolution. The sharper, more detailed images are made possible through 3rd generation LCOS (Liquid Crystal on Silicon) imager.
- Next generation 150 Lumen optical engine. Vibrant Color Technology with 15,000+ hour LED life, produces a vivid display with amazing color saturation.
- Project up to 100” images (in low-light conditions). Perfect for gaming, movies, and displaying media.
- Long operating life. Light source lasts 10 times longer than conventional lamps.
- The LED Pico's LED light source consumes less power and 100% free of mercury.
- HDMI, VGA, MicroSD, USB, and AV inputs.
- Powerful ARM processor for videos and photos.
- Onboard video, picture, and music player.
- Samsung Galaxy and iPhone compatible.
- Quick ON and OFF. Achieves full brightness within seconds and turns off instantly.
- 60+ minute Li-Ion battery life. Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
|manufacturer||AAXA Technologies, Inc|
|maximum diagonal image size||100"|
|maximum resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Native Aspect Ratio||16:9|
|native resolution||1280 x 720|
|Normal Mode Lamp Life||15000 Hour|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Operating Power Consumption||21 W|
|Output Scan Format||720p|
|package contents||Short Throw LED Pico Projector; Tripod; Remote Control; Composite AV Cable; Wall Charger; VGA Cable; User Manual|
|ports||1 HDMI; 1 USB|
|Product Name||Short Throw LED Pico Projector|
|Speakers||2 x right / left channel|
|Video Signal Standard||HDTV|
|white brightness (white light output)||150 lm|
|Show More ▾|