- Home /
- Product Details
- 720P LCOS short-throw pico projector. Short throw optics deliver brighter and larger image at a shorter "throw" distance.
- Features a high definition 1280 x 720P HD native resolution. The sharper, more detailed images are made possible through 3rd generation LCOS (Liquid Crystal on Silicon) imager.
- Next generation 150 Lumen optical engine. Vibrant Color Technology with 15,000+ hour LED life, produces a vivid display with amazing color saturation.
- Project up to 100” images (in low-light conditions). Perfect for gaming, movies, and displaying media.
- Long operating life. Light source lasts 10 times longer than conventional lamps.
- The LED Pico's LED light source consumes less power and 100% free of mercury.
- HDMI, VGA, MicroSD, USB, and AV inputs.
- Powerful ARM processor for videos and photos.
- Onboard video, picture, and music player.
- Samsung Galaxy and iPhone compatible.
- Quick ON and OFF. Achieves full brightness within seconds and turns off instantly.
- 60+ minute Li-Ion battery life. Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
|manufacturer||AAXA Technologies, Inc|
|maximum diagonal image size||100"|
|maximum resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Native Aspect Ratio||16:9|
|native resolution||1280 x 720|
|Normal Mode Lamp Life||15000 Hour|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Operating Power Consumption||21 W|
|Output Scan Format||720p|
|package contents||Short Throw LED Pico Projector; Tripod; Remote Control; Composite AV Cable; Wall Charger; VGA Cable; User Manual|
|ports||1 HDMI; 1 USB|
|Speakers||2 x right / left channel|
|Video Signal Standard||HDTV|
|white brightness (white light output)||150 lm|
AAXA ST200 - 720P LCOS Short-Throw Pico Projector
The ST200 is a 3rd generation 720P LED Pico projector featuring native HD resolution with short-throw optics (0.8:1), a 15,000 hour LED light source, and a high density liquid-crystal on silicon (LCOS) imager.
Image Hot Spots
IntroductionThe AAXA ST200 is a true 720P (1280x700) native resolution pico projector featuring short-throw optics that displays larger images at shorter distances. The ST200 LED Pico Projector incorporates a solid-state light-source with a life-span of 15,000 hours and is a true mobile powerhouse featuring a 60-minute lithium ion battery and an onboard media player capable of producing digital pictures and supporting video playback. An array of inputs complements the media player: HDMI, microSD, USB, AV-RCA, and VGA. The AAXA ST200 LED Pico Projector is a compact and sleek pocket projector measuring only 5.5" x 3.8" x 1.3" and weighing only 0.7lbs. With the LED light-source, the ST200 is energy efficient as well - consuming only 20 watts on DC power. Other input / output options include video input and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
All In One Mobile Media Powerhouse
Versatile Multimedia Support
Short Throw OpticsThe ST200 incorporates a short-throw optical system. Short-throw optics have the advantage of delivering a brighter and larger image at a shorter "throw" distance. The calculation of a projector's throw-ratio is (distance / picture width) and the ratio for the ST200 is 0.8. The challenges of short throw optics is image uniformity and optical complexity. Both are challenges that the ST200 has overcome.
- AAXA ST200 Pico Projector
- Remote Control
- Composite AV Cable
- Wall Charger
- VGA Cable
- User Manual
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability