About This Product
From the Manufacturer
EX5220 Wireless XGA 3LCD Projector
Proven Performance For Any Presentation.
The EX Series always ensures compelling presentations. The EX5220 offers a fast wireless connection to your laptop, smartphone and tablet. With convenient HDMI connectivity, the EX5220 projector delivers digital video and audio with just one cable. Plus, Epson’s Simple Setup Suite, a host of innovative features, enables flexible positioning and rapid setup in any venue. It’s the perfect solution for professionals like you whose presentations demand proven performance.
- 3 x Brighter Colors1, and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- One measurement of brightness is not enough — look for both high color brightness and high white brightness. The EX5220 has:
Color Brightness — 3000 lumens2
White Brightness — 3000 lumens2
- Wireless connection to your laptop and mobile device — connect directly to your computer, smartphone or tablet, without wires. (wireless LAN included)
What the Press is Saying:
|"The Epson EX5220 Wireless XGA 3LCD Projector is a good, low-priced portable data projector… it should be an appealing choice for presenters who want to go wireless." ~PCMag.com, (November 27, 2013)
3x Brighter Colors with Epson
Brilliant image quality requires high color brightness (color light output), and Epson 3LCD projectors have 3x Brighter Colors than leading competitive projectors1.
One brightness measurement (lumens) is not enough. A projector’s specification needs to show both high color brightness and high white brightness. If color brightness is lower than white brightness, images may be dark, dull and lose detail. If not provided, be sure to ask for a projector’s color brightness specification.
3LCD - The #1 projection technology in the world
Energy-efficient E-TORL® lamp
Remarkable resolution for brilliant clarity and detail
Resolution defines the level of detail and depth you’ll see in a projected image. It’s measured as the number of pixels wide by the number of pixels high. The more pixels, the better the image quality.
Wireless connection (wireless LAN included)
Convenient wireless features built in
- Connect wirelessly to a computer of laptop (direct peer-to-peer connection)
- Connect wirelessly to a network
- Make a presentation of monitor/control your projector over the wireless network
Travel light and present from your tablet or smartphone
Display and control content from your iOS or AndroidTM5 mobile device with the free Epson iProjection App and any nearby wireless Epson projector.
Simple Setup Suite from Epson
Epson projectors offer a suite of innovative features that ensure flexible placement and fast, easy setup.
Easy image adjustments — Position your projector almost anywhere and still get a correctly proportioned image with auto vertical correction and Easy-slide horizontal image correction.
USB Plug ‘n Play instant setup — Use the included USB cable to instantly project content. View your projected presentation on the screen and your computer simultaneously.
Convenient lens control — Optimize the image size whether your projector is close to the screen or far away, with the zoom lens.
HDMI connectivity — Get both audio and brilliant HD video content with just one cable. The EX Series is compatible with the latest laptops, Blu-ray® and media players.
Quick, convenient control — The EX Series includes:
- Instant Off®/On — quickly power down the projector, pack up and go.
- Sleep Mode (A/V Mute) — pause your presentation without turning the projector off.
- Direct Power Off/On — control your projector with the flip of a switch.
- PC-free slideshows — via a USB thumb drive.
- The ultimate in portability — compact, lightweight design; carrying case included for easy transfer to and from the office.
- Filters to protect your investment — with easy side access for hassle-free maintenance
- Remote control and batteries included — for easy access to multiple functions
- Dimensions (W x D x H) — Including feet: 11.6" x 9.0" x 3.1", Excluding feet: 11.6" x 9.0" x 3.0" and Weight 5.29 lb
• RoHS compliant
• Recyclable product7
• Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay Transport Partner8
1 Compared to leading 1-chip DLP business and education projectors based on NPD data, July 2011 through June 2012. Color brightness (color light output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions.
2 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
3 Data source: ProjectorCentral.com Jan. 2013. Average of 1128 shipping models for which the manufacturers provided lumens and total power data, all resolutions and brightness levels. Energy efficiency was measured as wattage per lumen. It was measured for both 3LCD and 1-chip projectors in each of fice brightness segments. 3LCD projectors averaged less required electricity per lumen in each of the five segments.
4 Lamp life will vary depending upon mode selected, enviormental conditions and usage. Lamp brightness decreases over time.
5 Android does not currently support Microsoft Office and Keynote files.
6 Check your owner's manual to determine if a separate wireless LAN module must be purchased separately to enable wireless connection on your Epson projector. Epson projectors can be betworked either through the Ethernet port on the projector (check model specifications for availability) or via a wireless connection. Not all Epson projectors are able to be networked. Availability varies depending on model.
7 See our website for convenient and reasonable recycling options at www.epson.com/recycle
8 SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability