- Designed to meet the demands of today's contracting businesses. Features an easy-to-use set of accounting, estimating and other time-saving tools. Great for general contractors, subcontractors and specialty trades.
- Includes tools to help you manage your business. Lets you document and track change orders, bill clients by job phase, manage subcontractor liability, run reports on the cost to a complete job, and more. Plus you can import your data into QuickBooks from a spreadsheet, for faster updating.
- Contractor-specific reports help you understand your business better. The job profitability center helps you stay on top of your cash flow.
- Includes all the features of QuickBooks Pro. Lets you easily create invoices, track payments, manage expenses, and produce ready-to-go tax records.
|operating system compatibility||Windows XP Service Pack 3; Windows Vista Service Pack 1; Windows 7|
|memory requirements||1 GB|
|minimum processor compatibility||2.0GHz minimum; 2.4GHz recommended|
|minimum hard disk space||2.5 GB|
|minimum resolution required||1024 x 768|
|additional requirements||CD-ROM drive; Internet access (for online features/services)|
|full version/upgrade||full version|
|postconsumer recycled content||10%|
|total recycled content||10%|
|brand name||Intuit QuickBooks|
From the Manufacturer|
- Offers contractors an easy set of estimating & accounting tools to meet your business needs
- Organize your finances all in one place, so you can quickly find what you need
- Gain greater insight with contractor specific reports
- Use tools to track change orders, bill clients by job phase and run cost to complete job reports
- Stay on top of your cash flow using the job profitability center
- Get reliable records for tax time
- Now Windows 8 Compatible
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee!1
Find out why QuickBooks is the #1 best selling small business accounting software.2
Tailored to your business
- Document and track change orders
- Instantly turn estimates into invoices and POs, bill clients by job phase
- Invoice multiple customers at once with Batch Invoicing
Easy to set up, learn and use
- No accounting knowledge necessary
- QuickBooks coaching tips guide you through your first tasks
- View Contractor Edition-specific tutorials to learn key tasks
Stay on top of job costs
- Create estimates and change orders
- Identify expenses that have not been assigned to a job
- Assign expense properly, to the right job
Track how your business is doing with one-click financial, sales and tax reports
- Get the information you need with easy-to-use reports
- View income and expense trends by category
- Get a real-time snapshot of your business
- See at a glance key customer information all in one place
- Easily view income and expense trends over time
Manage your jobs with ease
- The Job Costing Center will help you see which jobs are most and least profitable, which are above or below cost estimates and which are nearing completion
What’s New in 2013?
QuickBooks 2013 is the easiest, most efficient QuickBooks ever!
- Streamlined navigation provides easier access to data and transactions, with no relearning required. New, customizable left toolbar holds your shortcuts so it's faster and easier to get around in QuickBooks
- Simplified customer forms mean you can spend more time on your business and less time on your books. Forms have a new ribbon toolbar that groups similar actions to help you accomplish everyday tasks faster.
- Customizable Customer, Vendor and Employee Centers allow you to quickly input, store and access key information that your business needs. New tab functionality for transactions, contacts, to dos and notes allows easy reference from one place.
- Easy access to the App Center can extend the power of your QuickBooks. Free test drives let you try before you buy.3
- Additional customer requested improvements that make QuickBooks even easier include the ability to add favorite reports to the left toolbar, a new print bills button and the option to bill automatically or not for time and expenses, with separate controls for each.
|QuickBooks Pro 2013||QuickBooks Premier Contractor 2013|
|EASY TO GET STARTED|
|Get started fast with guided setup||
|Import data from Excel, Quicken, Outlook Contacts & more4||
|SAVE TIME ON EVERYDAY TASKS|
|Stay on top of invoices, billing & scheduled tasks with Calendar View||
|Track sales, sales taxes & expenses||
|Be ready at tax time with easy, reliable reports||
|Organize all your data in one place with Customer, Vendor & Employee Centers||
|Allows more than one user at a time5||Up to 3, each sold separately||Up to 5, each sold separately|
|Create estimates & turn them into invoices in one click||
|Download your online banking transactions into QuickBooks6||
|GET THE IMPORTANT INFORMATION YOU NEED|
|Get financial, sales & tax reports in one click||100+||150+|
|Get a single view of your business with Company Snapshot||
|Manage your receivables with the Collections Center||
|TOOLS TAILORED TO YOUR INDUSTRY|
|Document & track change orders||
|Track subcontractor general liability||
|Progressively bill client by job phase||
|Run Cost to Complete job reporting||
|Analyze profitability of jobs in the Job Profitability Center||
|Assign different billing rates for different types of employees7||
|Track job costs as you pay suppliers, subcontractors & employees||
- Windows XP (SP3), Vista (SP1 inc 64-bit), 7 (inc 64-bit), 8 (inc 64-bit)
- At least 2.0 GHz processor, 2.4 GHz recommended
- Minimum 1 GB of RAM for single user, 2 GB of RAM recommended for multiple users
- Minimum 2.5 GB of available disk space (additional space required for data files)
- 60 MB for Microsoft .NET 4.0 Runtime (provided on the QuickBooks CD)
- Minimum 1024x768 screen resolution, 16-bit or higher color
- Minimum 4x CD-ROM drive
- All online features/services require Internet access
- Product registration required
INTEGRATION WITH OTHER SOFTWARE
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Word and Excel 2003, 2007 or 2010 (inc 64-bit)
- Synchronization with Outlook requires QuickBooks Contact Sync for Outlook 2003, 2007 and 2010 (32-bit only) (downloadable for free at: www.quickbooks.com/contact_sync)
- E-mail Estimates, Invoices and other forms with Windows® Outlook, Outlook Express and Mozilla Thunderbird, as well as web mail services such as Gmail™, Yahoo Mail®, and Hotmail®
- Compatible with QuickBooks Point of Sale version 8.0 and later
- Microsoft Windows XP (SP3), Vista (SP1 with UAC on), 7 (with UAC on), 8 (with UAC on), Windows Server 2003 (SP2), Windows Server 2008, Small Business Server 2008
QuickBooks Premier supports a maximum of 14,500 customers, jobs, items, employees, and other names combined.
- 1 We're so confident you'll be satisfied that we offer a money back guarantee. If you're not completely satisfied, simply contact Intuit within 60 days with a dated receipt for a full refund of the purchase price.
- 2 Based on NPD Retail Tracking Service for retail sales from May 2011–May 2012.
- 3 Additional purchase may be required
- 4 Transfer data from Peachtree 2008–2011; Microsoft SBA 2006; and Microsoft Office Accounting 2007–2009 using free tool available at http://quickbooks.intuit.com. Transfer data directly from Quicken 2011–2013, QuickBooks 4.0–2012 and Microsoft Excel 2000–2010, as well as web mail services such as Gmail, Yahoo! Mail and Hotmail.
- 5 QuickBooks Pro/Premier: One user included; option to add up to two additional licenses for Pro and four for Premier—sold separately. All copies of QuickBooks must be the same version-year.
- 6 Download your data from participating banks until May, 2016. Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions and fees.
- 7 Billing Rate Levels only available in Premier Professional Services, Contractor and Accountant Editions. Not available in Pro Edition, Premier Nonprofit, Manufacturing & Wholesale, and Retail. QuickBooks Premier supports a maximum of 14,500 customers, jobs, items, employees and other names combined.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability