HP 3600-24 v2 EI Layer 3 Switch Item # 826772
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The HPE 3600 EI Switch Series delivers resiliency, security, and reliability at the enterprise edge with support for advanced Layer 3 and multicast routing. This advanced Layer 3 Fast Ethernet switch series has a robust feature set supporting IRF stacking, Static & RIP Routing, OSPF, BGP, IS-IS, PoE+, ACLs, and IPv6. The 3600 EI Switch Series can be managed with the optional HPE Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Software Platform for a single view of your entire network.
|Compatible Rack Unit||1U|
|Ethernet Technology||Fast Ethernet; Gigabit Ethernet|
|Expansion Slot Type||SFP|
|form factor||Rack-mountable; Desktop|
|Media Type Supported||Twisted Pair; Optical Fiber|
|model||3600-24 v2 EI|
|Network Technology||10/100Base-T; 10/100/1000Base-TX; 1000Base-X|
|Number of SFP Slots||4|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||4|
|package contents||3600-24 v2 EI Layer 3 Switch; Mounting Hardware|
|Port/Expansion Slot Details||24 x Fast Ethernet Network; 4 x Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot; 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Network|
|ports||1 stack; 1 uplink|
|power source||Power Supply|
|Product Series||3600 EI|
|Shared SFP Slot||Yes|
|Total Number of Network Ports||26|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|Weight (Approximate)||11.02 lb|
|Show More ▾|
HPE FlexNetwork 3600 24 v2 EI Switch
|The HPE 3600 EI Switch Series delivers resiliency, security, and reliability at the enterprise edge with support for advanced Layer 3 and multicast routing. This advanced Layer 3 Fast Ethernet switch series has a robust feature set supporting IRF stacking, Static & RIP Routing, OSPF, BGP, IS-IS, PoE+, ACLs, and IPv6. The 3600 EI Switch Series can be managed with the optional HPE Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Software Platform for a single view of your entire network.|
Resilient and Reliable Fast Ethernet Access Layer Switches
- The HPE 3600 EI Switch Series delivers resiliency, security, and reliability at the enterprise edge with support for advanced Layer 3 and multicast routing.
- Designed for increased flexibility and scalability, the 3600 EI Switch Series comes with 24- or 48-10/100 ports and 4 SFP Gigabit Ethernet ports for stacking and uplinks, a 24-port 100BASE-FX switch with 2 or 4 Gigabit Ethernet SFP slots and models with 370 W of PoE+ power.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Intelligent Resilient Fabric (IRF) virtualizes up to nine physical switches into one logical device for simpler, flatter, more agile networks.
- Enterprise class features include Dynamic and Multicast Routing, RIP, OSPF, BGP, PIM, and ECMP.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty and no software licensing required.
Powerful Quality of Service (QoS)
- The HPE 3600 EI Switch Series supports advanced, classifier-based QoS which directs traffic using multiple match criteria based on Layer 2, 3, and 4 information and applies QoS policies such as setting priority level and rate limit to selected traffic on a per-port or per-VLAN basis.
- Provides extensive traffic prioritization with congestion actions: strict priority (SP), weighted round robin (WRR), weighted fair queuing (WFQ), and weighted random early discard (WRED).
Integrated and Distributed Security Enforcement
- The HPE 3600 EI Switch Series supports flexible authentication methods including 802.1X, MAC, and Web for greater, policy-driven application security.
- Identity-driven security and access control with automatic VLAN assignment and per-user ACLs allows access to specific network services without risking network security.
- Security features include: IP source guard, STP BPDU port protection, and RADIUS/HWTACACS.
Single View of the Network
- The HPE 3600 EI Switch Series can be seamlessly managed with the optional HPE Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Software Platform to provide end-to-end network transparency with consistent network experience through comprehensive configuration, compliance and policy management.
- RMON and sFlow provides advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms, and events.
(24) RJ-45 autosensing 10/100 ports
(4) SFP 1000 Mbps ports
(2) dual-personality 1000 Mbps ports
|Memory and processor||
256 MB SDRAM
Packet buffer size: 2 MB
128 MB flash
100 Mb Latency: < 6 µs
1000 Mb Latency: < 5 µs
|Throughput||up to 9.5 Mpps|
|Routing/switching capacity||12.8 Gbps|
|Switch fabric speed||27.5 Gbps|
IMC - Intelligent Management Center
|Input voltage||100 - 240 VAC, rated|
|Operating temperature range||0 to 50°C|
|Operating humidity range||5 to 95% (noncondensing)|
|Power consumption||31 W (maximum)|
|Heat dissipation||106 BTU/hr (111.83 kJ/hr)|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||17.32 x 10.24 x 1.72 in|