Tripp Lite Omni OMNIVSINT1500XL 8-Outlet Uninterruptible Power Supply Tower, 1500VA/940 Watt Item # 828060
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Uninterruptible power supply offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and battery support
- Supports entry level PCs up to 75 minutes during blackouts to enable shutdown without data loss.
- Regulates brownouts as low as 151 and over voltages to 282V back to usable 230V nominal levels without using battery power.
- 8 IEC320 C13 outlets with complete AC surge suppression.
- C14 inlet accepts user-supplied AC power cord with country-specific plug.
- USB port and cable enables unattended shutdown in the case of extended power failure.
- Dataline surge suppression protects standard dialup/DSL or Ethernet line connection.
- Audible alarm and 4 front panel LEDs offer complete UPS and line power status information.
- 1500VA power handling ability supports a variety of sensitive electronic equipment.
- 4.5 minutes full load runtime (1500VA), 13 minutes half load runtime (750VA). Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
- Runtime is further expandable with the addition of external battery packs.
- Supports hot swappable battery replacement via built-in access panel. Optional PDUBHV10 bypass PDU enables hot-swappable UPS replacement with no disruption to connected equipment.
|Load Capacity (Watt)||940 W|
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||5 Minute|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||4 Hour|
|Status Indicators||4 Front Panel LEDs:Line power; Battery Power; Low Battery; Replace Battery; Voltage regulation operation|
|Battery Life||6 Year|
|Additional Information||Offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long lasting battery support; Regulates brownouts as low as 151 and overvoltages to 282V back to usable 230V nominal levels without using battery power; 1500VA power handling ability supports a variety of sensitive electronic equipment; Runtime is further expandable with the addition of BP24V14 external battery pack; Cold Start: UPS can be "cold started" to enable temporary AC output during a power failure|
|Certifications & Standards||UL1778; CE 62040; GOST; SASO; IRAM|
|number of outlets with battery backup||4|
|Output Voltage||230 V AC|
|protection status indication||yes|
|package contents||Omni VS 1500VA Tower UPS; OMNIVSINT1500XL line interactive UPS; 2 C13 to C14 interconnection cables; USB and phone line cables; Owner's Manual with Warranty Information|
|average charging time||4.5 hours|
|Product Name||Omni VS 1500VA Tower UPS|
|Plug/Connector Type||IEC 320-C14|
|Waveform Type||Pulse-width Modulated Sine Wave|
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|Frequency Provided||50/60 Hz|
|Input Connectors||1 x power IEC 60320 C14|
|Input Voltage||220 V AC|
|Surge Energy Rating||1920 J|
|Backup/Run Time (Half Load)||14 Minute|
|dimensions||11.80"H x 7.20"W x 7.50"D|
|Dataline Protection||RJ-45; RJ-11|
|Load Capacity (VA)||1500 VA|
|joule rating||1920 joules|
|number of outlets||8|
|Receptacles||8 x IEC 320 EN 60320 C13|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Show More ▾|