- Compatible HP models:
- LaserJet Pro: M251, M251n, M251nw, M276, M276n, M276nw
- Yields up to 2,400 pages.
- Helps keep printing costs low while maintaining productivity.
- Offers business-quality results on a wide range of laser papers.
- The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
|model name||131X (CF210X)|
|maximum yield per unit||2,400 pages|
|print technology||laser printer/copier/fax|
|cartridge capacity||standard yield|
|compatible machine models||HP models: LaserJet Pro: M251, M251n, M251nw, M276, M276n, M276nw|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|total recycled content||0%|
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
number of cartridges
- Print defined text and images, using toner that delivers a glossy, luminous look.
- Count on reliable printing and high-quality results in challenging environmental conditions.
- Receive an alert when toner is low, and easily shop for replacement cartridges, using HP SureSupply.1
This product offers
Page yield (black and white): 2,400 pages *
High Capacity Toner Cartridges
HP Planet Partners
Get free cartridge recycling through HP Planet Partners. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/recycle.
- HP LaserJet Pro 200 color MFP M276nw
- HP LaserJet Pro 200 color Printer M251nw
Operating temperature range
59 to 77°F
Storage temperature range
-4 to 104°F
Operating humidity range
20 to 80% RH
10 to 90% RH
HP's Premium Protection Warranty. This HP product is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
What's in the box
Toner cartridge; Recycling guide
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability