DescriptionThe HON® 10500 Series features versatile laminate furniture pieces that can be configured to support any office arrangement. Constructed from scratch- and stain-resistant laminate that boasts a strong inner frame construction for years of trouble-free performance. Square edges and full modesty panels give this series a clean, streamlined look. Scratch-resistant, spill-resistant, and wear-resistant laminate boasts a strong inner frame construction for years of trouble-free performance. Each piece is sold individually.
- Square edges and full modesty panels give this series a clean, streamlined look.
- Durable, thermal-fused laminate resists scratching and stains.
- Desk features one box drawer and one file drawer in each pedestal. File drawers extend fully on ball-bearing suspensions.
- Grommets help route and hide wires and cables.
- Interchangeable core removable locks help make rekeying quick and easy.
- Use alone or as part of an "L" or "U" configuration by adding components. Additional components are sold separately.
- SCS Indoor Advantage — for products that meet standards for low emissions of volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- BIFMA level 2 — for furniture products with multiple environmental and social attributes — ranked in three tiers: level 1, 2 or 3.
- Greener choice — contains 38% total recycled content with 3% postconsumer recycled content.
|collection name||10500 Series|
|dimensions||29 1/2"H x 72"W x 36"D|
|component type||commercial grade desk|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|manufacturer||The HON Company|
|Ecolabel||SCS Indoor Advantage; BIFMA level 2|
|postconsumer recycled content||3%|
|total recycled content||38%|
|for what kinds of tasks||paperwork|
|number of adjustable shelves||0|
|number of drawers||2|
|pullout keyboard and mouse tray||no|
|raised monitor shelf||no|
|total number of shelves||0|
|workspace type||business office|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability