- Double-pedestal, bow-front desk features scratch-, spill- and wear-resistant laminate on a strong inner frame.
- Top and end panel laminate over the durable 1/8", solid-core, high-performance particleboard resists warping.
- Design also features square edges, full-height modesty panel and 3/4 pedestals, each with one box drawer and one file drawer. All drawers lock for security with interchangeable core removable locks to make rekeying quick and easy.
- Box drawers operate on ball-bearing suspension with 3/4 extension.
- File drawers extend fully on long-lasting, steel ball-bearing suspensions and include hangrails for letter- or legal-size filing.
- 5-sided construction allows easy drawer alignment or replacement of drawer fronts.
- 2 grommets in top route and hide cords to help reduce desktop clutter.
- Adjustable, hex leveling glides allow floor-standing furniture to be easily leveled without lifting the unit. Glides have a 3/4" adjustable range.
- Center drawer for desk is sold separately.
- Desk is certified by SCS to be in compliance with specific indoor air quality emission requirements.
- Greener choice — contains 80% postconsumer recycled content.
|component type||commercial grade desk|
|collection name||10500 Series|
|Eco-conscious||Recycled Content; Less Harsh Chemicals|
|for what kinds of tasks||paperwork|
|height||29 1/2 inches|
|raised monitor shelf||no|
|total recycled content||80%|
|pullout keyboard and mouse tray||no|
|total number of shelves||0|
|number of drawers||4|
|number of adjustable shelves||0|
|manufacturer||The HON Company|
|postconsumer recycled content||80%|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|workspace type||business office|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability