- Modular steel desking features excellent cable management. Cables can be concealed behind the removable outer side panels of stack-on storage units (sold separately). Wire grommets in end panels allow cable connections between adjacent desks.
- All rectangular components offer steel-over-honeycomb composite tops.
- Tops feature radius edges on front and rear edges.
- Steel ball-bearing suspension in all box and file drawers and "Tru-fit" mitered drawer fronts for better visual alignment.
- Stack-on units (sold separately) attach to the work surface through grommets without drilling into the work space. Inner walls of stack-on storage units have grommets for routing cables.
- 1 pencil tray to keep supplies handy.
- Full-extension, triple-tied cradles on all file drawers for full access to interior contents.
- Meets or exceeds applicable ANSI/BIFMA standards.
- Greener choice — contains 17% postconsumer recycled content.
|component type||commercial grade desk|
|collection name||38000 Series|
|Eco-conscious||Recycled Content; Less Harsh Chemicals|
|for what kinds of tasks||paperwork|
|height||29 1/2 inches|
|raised monitor shelf||no|
|total recycled content||17|
|pullout keyboard and mouse tray||no|
|total number of shelves||0|
|number of drawers||2|
|number of adjustable shelves||0|
|manufacturer||The HON Company|
|postconsumer recycled content||17|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|workspace type||business office|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability