HP LaserJet P2035 Monochrome Laser Printer Item # 834066
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
When you need to get your documents and spreadsheets printed quickly, HP's LaserJet P2035 monochrome laser printer is perfect for you and your office. The LaserJet P2035 contains just the right amount of features while maintaining speed and quality.
- HP LaserJet P2035 features fast printing at up to 30 pages per minute.
- Monochrome laser printer ensures the first page is out in as little as 8 seconds (from ready mode).
- Powerful 266MHz processor and 16MB memory for complex documents with text, images and graphics.
- 600 x 600 dpi delivers crisp, clean pages.
- 250-sheet paper tray, plus a 50-sheet multipurpose tray.
|software included||HP Printer Software on CD-ROM: Installer/Uninstaller; Drivers (Host-based); HP Embedded Web Server; Control Panel Simulator help; Documentation|
|Maximum Print Size||Legal - 8.50" x 14"|
|Sleep-Mode Power Consumption||7 W|
|processor speed||266 MHz|
|Off-Mode Power Consumption||400 mW|
|maximum black and white print speed||30 ppm|
|System Requirements||PC:Microsoft® Windows® 7 ready. For more information go to www.hp.com/go/windows7. Some features may not be available. Windows Vista® (x32 and x64), XP Home, XP Professional, Server 2003, 2000: 512 MB RAM; for all systems: 350 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM drive, USB port; Mac:Mac OS X v 10.3.9, 10.4, 10.5, 10.6; 128 MB RAM (256 MB recommended); 150 MB available hard disk space|
|Certifications & Standards||FCC Class A|
|USB Standard||USB 2.0|
|Media Size||Letter - 8.50" x 11"; Legal - 8.50" x 14"; Statement - 8.50" x 5.50"; Executive - 10.50" x 7.25"; Index Card - 5" x 8"; Envelope No. 10; Com10 Envelope - 4.80" x 9.50"; Envelope No. 7 3/4; Monarch Envelope - 3.87" x 7.50"; Custom Size; A4 - 8.30" x 11.70"; A5 - 5.80" x 8.30"; A6 - 4.10" x 5.80"; C5 Envelope - 9" x 6.68"; B5 Envelope - 6.92" x 9.84"; 3" x 5"|
|printing application||workgroup printing|
|Media Feeders||1 x automatic - 50 sheets - Legal (8.5 in x 14 in) ¦ 1 x automatic - 250 sheets - Legal (8.5 in x 14 in)|
|duty cycle||25000 pages per month|
|Standard Input Media Capacity||300 sheets|
|media type||Plain Paper; Bond Paper; Light Paper; Heavy Media; Recycled Paper; Rough Paper; Envelope; Label; Card Stock; Transparency; Glossy Paper; Index Card|
|compatible toner/ink||HP CE505A|
|number of paper trays||2|
|dimensions||10.1"H x 14.4"W x 14.5"D|
|Media Handling||1 x Input Tray 250 Sheet; 1 x Multipurpose Tray 50 Sheet; 1 x Output Bin 150 Sheet|
|First Print Speed||8 Second Monochrome Ready|
|Standard Memory||16 MB|
|Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed||2|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 2000; Windows XP; Windows Vista; Mac OS X 10.3.9; Windows Server 2003|
|Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm)||30|
|connector type||parallel; USB 2.0|
|recommended use||Plain Paper Print|
|Platform Supported||PC; Mac|
|Number of Input Trays Supported||2|
|maximum monthly volume||25,000 sheets|
|maximum sheet size||legal (8 1/2" x 14")|
|power source||AC Supply|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||starter-capacity cartridge(s)|
|auto double-sided printing||no|
|primary paper tray capacity||250 sheets|
|package contents||LaserJet P2035 Printer; Preinstalled Introductory HP LaserJet Print Cartridge; CD-ROM (Includes Software and User's Guide); Support Flyer; Power cord|
|Product Name||LaserJet P2035 Printer|
|Language Emulation||Host-based; PCL 5e|
|total paper tray capacity||300 sheets|
|Maximum Memory||16 MB|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC; 230 V AC|
|number of colors||1|
|maximum black and white print resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|Operating Power Consumption||550 W|
|Maximum Input Media Capacity||300 sheets|
|Maximum Print Resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
Product Q & A
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This HP Printer supports the HP 05A Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge (CE505A).
Declared yield value in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752. Actual yields vary considerably based on images printed and other factors.
Up to 30 ppm Blackm1
Boost productivity without spending a lot. This laser printer has the speed you need with high-quality results. Compact and quiet, it is a perfect fit in any small office space. Plug it in and see how easy printing can be.
This laser printer brings productivity and exceptional value together. It’s a nice addition to any workgroup with fast print speeds and the ability to complete typical office print jobs nearly two times as fast with Instant-on Technology.h1
Good looking—it's a description that works for the prints as well as the compact design of the laser printer itself. How can something so small produce such amazing prints? It's all in the HP design of the printer and all-in-one print cartridge.
Anyone using this laser printer will notice immediately how easy it is to keep the prints coming. From setup to everyday use and maintenance, get the results you want with as little effort as possible.
Keep this little laser printer from being a distraction by setting it on quiet mode. You get fantastic-looking prints, including cards and prescription-size forms, without disturbing those around you.
This printer wakes up fast and prints your first page as quickly as 8 seconds.
- HP LaserJet P2035 Printer
- Preinstalled introductory HP LaserJet print cartridge
- CD-ROM (includes software and User’s Guide)
- Support flyer
- Power cord
- No, please purchase USB cable separately
- Print speed black (normal, letter)
- Up to 30 ppm
- First page out black (letter, ready)
- As fast as 8.0 sec
- Duty cycle (monthly, letter)
- Up to 25,000 pages
- Recommended monthly page volume
- 500 to 2500
- Print technology
- Print quality black (best)
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi (1200 dpi effective output with HP FastRes 1200)
- HP ePrint capability
- Wireless capability
- Optional, enabled with purchase of a hardware accessory
- Connectivity, standard
- 1 IEEE 1284-C parallel; 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Network ready
- Compatible operating systems
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 ready. For more information go to www.hp.com/go/windows7. Some features may not be available. Windows Vista®, Windows Vista® x64, Windows XP Home, Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Professional x64 (driver only), Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2003 x64, Windows 2000 (drivers only), Windows NT 4.0 (PCL5 driver on web only), Mac OS X v 10.3.9, 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, Linux (see http://www.hplip.net), UNIX
- Memory, standard
- 16 MB
- Memory, maximum
- 16 MB
- Hard disk
- Paper handling input, standard
- 50-sheet multipurpose tray, 250-sheet input tray 2
- Paper handling output, standard
- 150-sheet output bin
- Duplex printing
- Manual (driver support provided)
- Finished output handling
- Manual duplexing, manual feed, sheetfed, straight-through paper path
- Media sizes supported
- Tray 1: Letter, legal, statement, executive, index cards, envelopes (No. 10, Monarch); Tray 2: letter, legal, executive
- Media sizes, custom
- Tray 1: 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in; Tray 2: 4.1 x 5.8 to 8.5 x 14 in
- Media types
- Paper (bond, light, heavy, plain, recycled, rough), envelopes, labels, cardstock, transparencies, heavy media
- Operating temperature range
- 15 to 32.5° C
- Operating humidity range
- 30 to 70% RH
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 14.4 x 14.5 x 10.1 in
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 14.4 x 26.7 x 10.1 in
- 21.8 lb
- One-year, return to HP or an HP authorized service center
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h1 Instant-on Technology uses cutting-edge fuser technology to produce the first page faster when a printer is coming out of low power mode so your print job is done sooner. An InfoTrends study shows the typical office print job is three to five pages long: http://www.infotrends.com/public/Content/Presentations/officeprinteruse.pdf. Time To Completion of a typical office print job tested on HP and select competing products. Actual results may vary.