Mark Twain Bulletin Board Set, Using Primary Sources To Meet Common Core State Standards, 17" x 24", Grades 6 - 8, 1 Set Of 4 Charts Item # 836110
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Decorate your classroom and encourage learning
- Includes 4 charts. Also includes a resource guide with display tips, suggested activities and worksheets.
- Designed for year-round reference use.
- Helps introduce, review or reinforce students' knowledge of primary sources.
- Aligned with the Literacy in History/Social Studies strand of the English Language Arts Common Core State Standards.
- Recommended for students in sixth through eighth grade.
|brand name||Mark Twain Media|
|manufacturer||Mark Twain Media|
|number of pieces||4|