Linksys AC750 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Range Extender, RE6300 Item # 836195
Expanded Wi-Fi range helps you reduce wireless dead spots
- Fast transfer speeds of up to 733Mbps let you stream audio and video to multiple devices without slowing down.
- Dual wireless bands (2.4GHz and 5.0GHz) help ensure fast Wi-Fi connections. Crossband technology helps maximize the simultaneous use of both bands to allow high-speed data transfer and uninterrupted streaming and gaming.
- 2 antennas help provide a stronger signal to reduce dead spots. Increases your Wi-Fi range by up to 6,500 sq ft to help ensure optimal coverage for your home or business.
- Plugs into most standard wall outlets for simple operation.
- Spot Finder technology works with your smartphone or tablet to help direct you on the correct placement for optimal Wi-Fi signals.
- Ethernet port allows wired connectivity.
- Connect your stereo system or speakers for digital music streaming from your computer or mobile device.
- Automatic speed sensing detects and configures the best Internet connection.
- 128-bit WEP, WPA and WPA2 security features help ensure your information stays secure.
- Built-in firewall helps you control information received by and retrieved from your computer.
|automatic speed sensing||yes|
|dimensions||4.76"H x 3.42"W x 2.36"D|
|form factor||Wall Mountable|
|Frequency Band||2.40 GHz; 5 GHz|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC; 230 V AC|
|ISM Maximum Frequency||2.40 GHz|
|maximum data transfer rate||733 Mbps|
|Number of External Antennas||2|
|number of users per network||10|
|operating system compatibility||Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7 Windows 8; Windows 8.1; Windows 10; Mac OS X|
|package contents||RE6300 AC750 Boost Wi-Fi Range Extender; Quick Installation Guide; Regulatory Information|
|plug and play||yes|
|security/encryption||128-bit WEP; WPA, WPA2|
|Total Number of Antennas||2|
|UNII Maximum Frequency||5 GHz|
|virtual private network (VPN) support||yes|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||6.40 oz|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11ac|
|Wireless Security||Security Features: WPA/WPA2; 128 bit AES link encryption|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||750 Mbit/s|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
Linksys AC750 BOOST Wi-Fi Range Extender (RE6300)Eliminate dead zones and boosts the Wi-Fi signal from your existing router with the Linksys AC750 BOOST Wi-Fi Range Extender (RE6300). The range extender features simple setup options that allow you to quickly determine optimal placement in relation to your router. It works with all Wi-Fi routers, including those from service providers, to deliver uninterrupted movie and music streaming, smooth online gaming, and seamless content sharing.
This dual-band extender delivers AC750 data transfer speeds (N300 + AC433 Mbps) for fast, uninterrupted Wi-Fi you'll enjoy in the far reaches of your home--even outdoors.
At a Glance:
- Eliminate dead zones and boost Wi-Fi range up to 6,500 square feet1
- Works with all Wi-Fi routers, including those from service providers
- Easily set up with Push Button Connect or from smartphone, tablet, or laptop
- One Gigabit Ethernet Port
Eliminate Dead Zones and Boost Wi-Fi in Your HomePlay online games, stream movies, download music, and share content without interruption with the Linksys AC750 BOOST Wi-Fi Range Extender (RE6300). The AC750 BOOST increases the strength and range of your existing Wi-Fi signal--up to 6,500 square feet1 --eliminating dead spots in your home and outdoors and resulting in reliable high-speed Wi-Fi using Wireless-AC technology.
Works with All Wi-Fi Routers
The AC750 BOOST is compatible with all Wi-Fi routers, including those from service providers. Easily expand Wi-Fi without the need to modify any of your router's settings.
This product requires an 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac wireless router or access point, AC power outlet, and a Wi-Fi-enabled PC, Mac, smartphone or tablet with Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0, Firefox 20, Safari 5.1, or Google Chrome 25.0 browsers or higher.
Quick, Easy SetupSetting up the AC750 BOOST is a breeze. Simply press the Push Button Connect function on the range extender to automatically sync it with your router. Then place the range extender near the area you're experiencing a weak Wi-Fi signal. A green light will signify optimal placement, while an amber light will denote incorrect placement.
With Spot Finder Technology, you can also use your smartphone, laptop, or tablet to make sure you've chosen the best location in your home for the range extender. Spot Finder Technology is a browser-based setup option that provides a unique visual representation of the distance between your AC750 BOOST and your router.
Ensure an Uninterrupted Connection with Dual BandsThe AC750 BOOST range extender maximizes the simultaneous use of both bands for high-speed data transfer and uninterrupted streaming and gaming with Crossband Technology. It offers fast AC750 data transfer speeds--up to N300 + AC433 Mbps.
Focus Wi-Fi to Certain Devices Using BeamformingThe AC750 BOOST focuses the wireless signal directly to your device--a feature known as Beamforming technology. This increases the efficiency of your network, enabling multiple household members to enjoy simultaneous high-bandwidth activities like streaming and gaming.
Fast Wired Connection with Gigabit Ethernet PortYou can connect your Smart TV, Blu-ray player, game console, or streaming player with an Ethernet port through the extender's Gigabit Ethernet port to enjoy data transfer speeds 10x faster than a Fast Ethernet port.
Linksys Range Extenders
- 1 Range specifications are based on performance test results under normal use case conditions. Actual ranges will increase or decrease depending on wireless obstructions, operating environments, and building material. Wireless coverage claims are used only as reference and are not guaranteed as each wireless network is unique.