Mark Twain Bulletin Board Set, Elements Of Literature To Meet Common Core State Standards, 17" x 24", Grades 6 - 8, 1 Set Of 4 Charts Item # 836452
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Decorate your classroom and encourage learning
- Includes 4 charts. Also includes a resource guide with display tips, suggested activities and worksheets.
- Designed for year-round reference use.
- Each chart displays 16 literature vocabulary words and definitions. Terms can be punched apart for a total of 64 word cards that can be used as study cards or displayed separately or in groups.
- Helps students learn and remember terms related to the various forms of literature, such as poetry, drama, fiction and nonfiction.
- Aligned with the Common Core State Standards for English Language Arts.
- Recommended for students in sixth through eighth grade.
|number of pieces||4|
|brand name||Mark Twain Media|
|manufacturer||Mark Twain Media|