- Large 30" diagonal screen for work and play. Great for working with multiple windows and large images, and for viewing HD movies. Features a 2560 x 1600 native resolution.
- LED backlighting for a thinner and more energy-efficient screen.
- PremierColor for highly precise colors. 1000:1 contrast ratio for enhanced color range.
- 178° viewing angle lets you easily share presentations.
- 6ms (gray-to-gray) response time for crisp motion video. Allows pixels to change color quickly, avoiding streaking in fast-moving scenes.
- Multiple ports for flexible connectivty. Input ports include HDMI, DVI-D DisplayPort and mini-DisplayPort. There is also an output DisplayPort, 6-in-1 memory card reader and 4 USB 3.0 ports, to connect your devices.
- Greener choice — complies with EPA's Energy Star® and EPEAT® Gold standards.
|Vertical Viewing Angle||178°|
|Width with Stand||27.15"|
|Service & Support||3 years warranty|
|Display Type||LED-backlit LCD monitor / TFT active matrix|
|horizontal viewable angle||178 degrees|
|ENERGY STAR Qualified||Yes|
|Features||Security Lock; Cable Management|
|Interfaces||Audio line-out ¦ HDMI ¦ DVI-D (dual link) ( HDCP ) ¦ DisplayPort ¦ Mini DisplayPort ¦ 4 x USB 3.0 downstream ¦ USB 3.0 upstream ¦ DisplayPort ( MST )|
|Adjustable Display Height||Yes|
|native resolution||2560 x 1600|
|typical response time||6 ms (gray-to-gray)|
|USB Standard||USB 3.0|
|Standby Power Consumption||500 mW|
|color support||1.07 billion colors|
|Power Consumption Stand by||0.5 Watt|
|Display Position Adjustments||Height, swivel, tilt|
|monitor brightness||350 cd/m2|
|postconsumer recycled content||25%|
|Power Consumption (On mode)||56 W|
|Depth with Stand||7.93"|
|Flat Panel Mount Interface||Yes|
|Number of Screens||1|
|Voltage Required||AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )|
|Energy Consumption per Year||82 kWh|
|VESA Mount Compatible||Yes|
|Min Operating Temperature||32 °F|
|Adjustable Display Angle||Yes|
|Horizontal Frequency||113 kHz|
|dimensions||19"-22.55"H x 27.15"W x 7.93"D|
|response time||6 ms (gray-to-gray)|
|contrast ratio||1000:1 (static, typical); 2 million:1 (dynamic)|
|total recycled content||25%|
|Horizontal Viewing Angle||178|
|Energy Class||Class C|
|Product Type||LCD Monitor|
|Color Supported||1.07 Billion Colors|
|diagonal screen size||30 inches|
|Panel Technology||Advanced High Performance In-plane Switching (AH-IPS) Technology|
|Included Accessories||Stand, cable tie|
|Built-in Devices||USB Hub; Card Reader|
|Dimensions & Weight Details||With stand - width: 27.2 in - depth: 7.9 in - height: 22.5 in ¦ Without stand - width: 27.2 in - depth: 2.4 in - height: 17.7 in - weight: 23.9 lbs|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||27.2 in x 7.9 in x 22.5 in - with stand|
|Max Operating Temperature||104 °F|
|Included Software||Dell Display Manager|
|Screen Coating||Anti-glare, 3H Hard Coating|
|signal input type||DVI-D (digital) with HDCP; HDMI; mini-DisplayPort; 4 USB 3.0|
|Cables Included||1 x DVI cable - 6 ft ¦ 1 x Mini DisplayPort-DisplayPort cable - 6 ft ¦ 1 x SuperSpeed USB cable - 6 ft|
|Power Consumption Sleep||0.5 Watt|
|Product Name||UltraSharp U3014 Widescreen LCD Monitor|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 3 years|
|Compliant Standards||TCO Displays|
|Ecolabel||ENERGY STAR; EPEAT Gold; TCO Certified Displays|
|viewable image size||30 inches|
|Height with Stand||22.55"|
|Humidity Range Operating||10 - 80% (non-condensing)|
|screen type||in-plane switching (IPS)|
|maximum resolution||2560 x 1600|
|Power Consumption Operational||120 Watt|
|Standard Refresh Rate||60 Hz|
|Operating Power Consumption||120 W|
|pixel pitch||0.25 mm|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Mount Type||Wall Mountable|
|model name||UltraSharp U3014|
From the Manufacturer|
Outstanding clarity and colours for graphics-intensive environments.
Create precision work with the high-performance 75.6 cm (30") DellTM UltraSharp U3014 monitor offering wide-ranging flexibility, efficiency and factory calibration.
Performance: The Dell UltraSharp U3014 is factory calibrated to offer precise, accurate colours.
Flexibility: Mount it on your desktop with a height-adjustable stand that tilts and swivels or save desk space with a wall-mount configuration1 or optional monitor arm.
Efficiency: The Dell UltraSharp U3014 is energy efficient and meets many of the latest energy certifications.
Bring outstanding performance to demanding environments.Designers, CGI animators, engineers, programmers, photographers and power users across many industries can benefit from high-end capabilities offered by the Dell UltraSharp U3014.
- Accelerate deployments with a monitor that arrives calibrated to a deltaE <2.
- Work with precise, consistent colours enabled by PremierColor.
- Enjoy compatibility with major industry colour standards (99% AdobeRGB, 100% sRGB).
- Custom-tailor your images with a wide range of colours and colour details with the U3014’s high colour gamut of 120%2 and colour depth of 1.07 billion colours enabled by the 12-bit internal processing and a 14-bit look-up table (LUT).
- Calibrate in-house using Dell UltraSharp Colour Calibration Solution software with the optional X-Rite i1Display Pro colorimeter (sold separately).
Get the flexibility to work the way you like.Connect to your external media with the flexible Dell UltraSharp U3014 monitor. This 75.6 cm (30") monitor offers multiple connectivity possibilities, mounting options and colour settings, including daisy-chain connectivity for easy connections to multiple monitors.
- Adjust parameters for saturation, hue, gain and offset with Custom colour mode.
- Simplify connectivity to external media and other hardware with DisplayPort 1.2 (with daisy-chain support), mini-DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI-D, USB 3.03 and a media card reader.
- Mount the panel on a wall1 , attach it to a single monitor arm or use the height-adjustable stand with a 90 mm adjustment range.
- Find the screen position you prefer through tilt and swivel adjustments.
Simplify image management with Dell Display Manager.Reduce the amount of time spent adjusting your screen and switching between applications with the enhanced capabilities of Dell Display Manager. This software application can help you get the most from your Dell UltraSharp monitor through Smart Video Enhance, Auto Mode and Easy Arrange functionalities.
- Smart Video Enhance automatically improves colours and sharpness onscreen by applying the optimal presets.
- Auto Mode allows auto assignment of optimum presets to specific software applications.
- Easy Arrange organizes your monitor screen by arranging or tiling your applications side by side so that you can view multiple application windows at the same time.
Find more ways to save energy around your office.
You can help reduce energy costs and your impact on the environment with the Dell UltraSharp U3014 monitor. It’s designed to consume only 60 W (typical), which is lower than some of its closest competitors4 .You also get the added benefit of PowerNap and Dynamic Dimming to help further reduce energy consumption.
- PowerNap can dim your monitor to minimum brightness or put it into sleep mode when you’re away.
- Dynamic dimming, when enabled, adjusts onscreen brightness when images displayed consist of predominantly large bright and white areas.
- The Dell UltraSharp U3014 meets the latest environmental standards, including ENERGY STAR® , EPEAT Gold, TCO Certified Displays and CECP.
- Help create a safe work environment with a monitor that offers arsenic-free glass, a mercury-free LED panel, BFR/PVC-reduced circuit board laminates and a chassis made of more than 25 percent post-consumer recycled plastics.
- 1 Wall mounting equipment sold separately.
- 2 Color gamut is based on CIE1976 (120% of NTSC) and CIE1931 (103%) test standards.
- 3 USB 3.0 rate of data transfer can only be achieved with a computer that supports USB 3.0
- 4 Results based on internal 2011 Dell testing comparing EC MultiSync PA301W with typical power consumption of 155W. (60W-155W/155W) = -61.29%. U3014 has 61.29% lower power consumption than NEC MultiSync PA301W. HP ZR30W with typical power consumption of 130W. (60W-130W/130W) = -53.8%. U3014 has 53.8% lower power consumption than HP ZR30W.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability