HP ENVY Laptop, 15.6" Touchscreen, Intel® Core™ i7, 12GB Memory, 256GB Solid State Drive, Windows® 10 Home Item # 837716
This touch-screen laptop delivers powerful sound and lightning-fast speeds.
- 15.6" full HD, multi-touch display with edge-to-edge glass for beautiful clarity and vibrant graphics.
- Runs on the Windows® 10 Home operating system.
- Powered by an Intel Core i7-6500U processor to handle multiple applications at once.
- 12GB of memory is available.
- 256GB solid state drive (SSD) can hold plenty of files. Keeps your running programs active, while your computer resumes from suspension in just a few seconds.
- 2x2 802.11ac WLAN and Bluetooth® wireless connectivity help you browse the web without needing cables.
- A USB 3.0 Type-C(42) port and 3 USB 3.0 Type-A (1 HP USB Boost) ports allow quick transfer of data.
- Front-facing, wide-vision HD webcam features integrated, dual-array digital microphones for quality communication.
- Bang & Olufsen audio provides custom-tuned sound.
- HDMI port helps you display videos and photos on your HDTV.
- Backlit keyboard makes typing in low-light conditions easy.
- Kensington MicroSaver® lock slot and power-on password for security.
- Includes a free 30-day trial of McAfee® LifeSafe™.
- Includes 1 year of free Cloud storage, which offers 25GB of DropBox storage.
- Battery lasts up to 10 hours and 45 minutes to let you get the job done. Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
- Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, the Intel Inside logo, Intel Core, Intel Atom, Celeron, Pentium and Pentium Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco attributes or eco-labels.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
- EPEAT Silver certified — has multiple eco-attributes. Ranked in three tiers: Bronze, Silver or Gold.
|processor speed||2.5 GHz|
|Solid State Drive Capacity||256 GB|
|maximum memory capacity||12 GB|
|hard drive type||Solid State Drive|
|memory speed||SDRAM (2 DIMM)|
|Graphics Controller Manufacturer||Intel|
|package contents||Envy 15-as020nr Notebook; Standard Battery; AC Adapter|
|Graphics Memory Accessibility||Shared|
|screen size||15.6 inches|
|video hardware||Intel HD Graphics 520|
|wireless connectivity||2x2 802.11ac WLAN and Bluetooth|
|Operating Systems||Windows 10|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11ac|
|operating system details||Windows 10 Home|
|memory type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|2 in 1||no|
|processor type||Intel Core i7|
|maximum battery life||10.75 hours|
|hard drive capacity||256 GB|
|screen resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Processor Generation||6th Gen|
|memory card reader||no|
|Graphics Controller Model||HD Graphics 520|
|processor model||Core i7-6500U|
|ports||1 USB 3.0 Type-C (42), 3 USB 3.0 Type-A (1 HP USB Boost),1 HDMI,1 Headphone-out/microphone-in combo jack|
|Maximum Turbo Speed||3.1 GHz|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|audio hardware||Bang & Olufsen with dual speakers|
|laptop battery life range||8 hours (or more)|
|Show More ▾|
Windows 10 Home 64s22
6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor
When each stage of success is earned with hard work and determination, you need a device that takes performance seriously. Meet the latest ENVY laptop, a game changer engineered to help you conquer even the most ambitious challenges.
Transformative entertainment starts with an immersive, cinematic experience. Dive right in with a brilliant FHD display, audio by Bang & Olufsen and HP Audio Boost technology.
With up to 12GB of RAM, the latest Intel® Core™ i7 processorsh3 and 256GB of optional PCIe-based SSD storage, scrolling through your entertainment library and accessing all your documents is lightning-fast.
When everyday is nonstop, you need a device that is always ready for what's next. With a light, thin, all-metal body paired with an all-day batteryh2 , this laptop keeps up with you, no matter what your day demands.
Windows 10 is here. Do great things confidently with the familiar feel of Windows–only better.
Faster, quieter, and with more features, the 6th generation of Intel® Core™ processors enhances your computing experience like never before.
A beautiful view with an extra-wide viewing angle can only be found on the FHD IPS display and the touchscreen lets you easily navigate your HP PC with a finger.
HP Imagepad makes on-screen navigation effortless and intuitive. With support for up to four-fingered gestures, you can interact more naturally with all your content.
Intel® graphics provide a great experience for entertainment, gaming and more.
Meet the lightning-fast drive that can keep up with your every demand. Load your apps fast with quick and efficient Solid-State Drives.
PCIe® SSD storage gives you superb performance with optimal storage. It's up to 17 times faster than a traditional hard drive, making it the perfect choice for heavy multitasking.
Intel® Core™ processors deliver cutting-edge performance. With dual-core processors you’ll enjoy stunning visuals, effortless multitasking, increased speed and enhanced security to help you create, play, entertain and achieve.
- Operating system
- Windows 10 Home 64d22
- Memory, standard
- 12 GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB, 1 x 8 GB)
- Memory and storage
- 12 GB memory; 256 GB SSD storage
- Hard drive description
- 256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSDd11
- Processor family
- 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor
- Intel® Core™ i7-6500U (2.5 GHz, up to 3.1 GHz, 4 MB cache, 2 cores)d15
- 4.4 lbd4
- 15.6" diagonal FHD IPS UWVA multitouch-enabled edge-to-edge glass (1920 x 1080)
- Display size (diagonal)
- Intel® HD Graphics 520 (up to 6.07 GB)d3
- Battery type
- 3-cell, 52 Wh Li-ion
- Power supply type
- 45 W AC power adapter
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 14.96 x 10.04 x 0.71 in
- HP Wide Vision HD Camera with dual array digital microphoned5
- Pointing device
- HP Imagepad with multi-touch gesture support
- Audio features
- Bang & Olufsen with 2 speakers
- 1 USB 3.0 (Type-C); 3 USB 3.0 (1 HP USB Boost); 1 HDMI; 1 headphone/microphone combo
- 802.11ac (2x2) and Bluetooth® 4.0 combod9
- Expansion slots
- 1 multi-format SD media card reader
- Security management
- Kensington MicroSaver lock slot; Power-on password; Accepts third-party security lock devices
- Product color
- Natural Silver
- Product design
- HP finish
- Energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® certified; EPEAT® Silver registeredd2
- Software included
- McAfee LiveSafe™d16
- 1-year limited hardware warranty, toll-free technical support; 90-days limited software technical support (from date of purchase)
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product s22 Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com. h2 Battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See http://www.bapco.com for additional details. d22 Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com. d11 Actual formatted capacity is less. Portion of internal storage is reserved for preloaded content. d15 Intel® Turbo Boost technology requires a PC with a processor with Intel Turbo Boost capability. Intel Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See http://www.intel.com/technology/turboboost/ for more information. d4 Weight and system dimensions may fluctuate due to configuration and manufacturing variances. d3 Shared video memory (UMA) uses part of the total system memory for video performance. System memory dedicated to video performance is not available for other use by other programs. d5 Internet access required and not included. Availability of public wireless access points limited. d9 Bluetooth® is a trademark owned by its proprietor and used by Hewlett-Packard Company under license. d2 EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country. d16 Internet access required and not included. Subscription required after 30 days trial period. McAfee, LiveSafe and the McAfee logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of McAfee, Inc. in the United States and other countries.