This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M227fdw Wireless Monochrome All-In-One Printer, Copier, Scanner, Fax, G3Q75A#BGJ Item # 838128
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Provide high-quality prints in the workplace with this all-in-one printer that offers Wi-Fi Direct, so you can print directly from compatible devices. With the ability to scan, copy and fax, it's a complete solution to your office needs.
- Built-in wireless (802.11b/g/n) connection eliminates cable clutter. NFC capability allows simple wireless pairing with compatible devices, and AirPrint® 1.5, HP ePrint, Google Cloud Print™ 2.0 and Wi-Fi Direct make it simple to print via mobile devices.
- Built-in Ethernet port allows connection to your office network.
- Prints up to 30 pages per minute (ppm) with the first page out in as little as 6.7 seconds.
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution to offer crisp, clear text.
- Copies up to 30 copies per minute (cpm) for fast completion of work. Copy resolution up to 600 x 600 dpi ensures clean duplicates.
- Sheetfed and flatbed scanning lets you digitize documents up to 8.5" x 14" with up to 300 x 300 dpi resolution.
- Scan directly to a USB 2.0 drive (sold separately) or e-mail and network folders in PDF, JPG, RAW (BMP), PNG and TFF file formats to simplify each task.
- High-speed fax with address book, speed dial, billing codes, archiving and forward and block capability for simple communication.
- Support for a wide variety of media accommodates your needs. Prints on laser, plain, photo, rough and vellum paper, as well as envelopes, labels, postcards and card stock to suit a variety of projects.
- Automatic 2-sided printing saves paper and money.
- 250-sheet input tray and a 10-sheet priority tray help you handle large jobs without constant refills.
- 30,000 sheet monthly volume.
- 2.7" touch-screen LCD lets you navigate with just a touch.
- 256MB of built-in memory for improved print, scan and copy speeds.
- Compatible with PCs and Macs.
- Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology helps conserve energy, so you can make greener choices.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency
- EPEAT Silver certified — reduced environmental impact from multiple eco-attributes. Ranked in three tiers: Bronze, Silver or Gold
|auto double-sided printing||yes|
|automatic document feeder||yes|
|automatic document feeder capacity||35 sheets|
|compatible toner/ink||HP 30A (CF230A); HP 30X (CF230X); 32A (CF232A)|
|connector type||Ethernet; USB 2.0; Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n)|
|dimensions||12.3 - 17.9"H x 15.9"W x 16 - 24.6"D|
|Display Screen Type||LCD|
|Environmental Certification||EPEAT Silver; Blue Angel; ENERGY STAR; REACH|
|Ethernet Technology||Fast Ethernet|
|fax transmission speed||3 spp (33.6 Kbps)|
|functionality||copy; fax; print; scan|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||starter-capacity cartridge(s)|
|LCD size||2.7 inches|
|maximum black and white copy resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|maximum black and white copy speed||30 cpm|
|maximum black and white print resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum black and white print speed||30 ppm|
|maximum copy enlargement||400%|
|maximum copy reduction||25%|
|Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm)||28|
|maximum monthly volume||30,000 sheets|
|Maximum Print Resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum sheet size||legal (8 1/2" x 14")|
|Media Handling||1 x Input Tray 250 Sheet; 1 x Output Tray 150 Sheet; 1 x Automatic Document Feeder 35 Sheet|
|Media Size||A5 - 5.80" x 8.30"; A4 - 8.30" x 11.70"; Photo - 4" x 6"; B5 (JIS); A6 - 4.10" x 5.80"|
|media type||Plain Paper; Card Stock; Vellum; Envelope; Photo Paper; Label; Rough Paper; Postcard|
|memory card reader||no|
|mobile printing||app based and email|
|number of paper trays||2|
|operating system compatibility||Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8; Windows 8.1; Windows 10; Mac OS X; Linux|
|Optical Resolution||1200 dpi|
|PC faxing capability||yes|
|power source||AC Supply|
|primary paper tray capacity||250|
|printing application||general printing and copy/scan/fax|
|Product Line||LaserJet Pro|
|recommended use||Plain Paper Print|
|scanner optical resolution||300 x 300 dpi|
|screen size||2.7 in.|
|Standard Input Media Capacity||250 sheets|
|total paper tray capacity||260 sheets|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Wireless Print Technology||HP ePrint; Near Field Communication (NFC); Wi-Fi Direct; Google Cloud Print; Apple AirPrint|
|Show More ▾|
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M227fdw
Print SpeedUp to 30 ppm
Fast speeds, low energy useHelp save energy without slowing down. This quiet, efficient HP LaserJet Pro MFP quickly prints, scans, copies, and faxes while helping to keep energy costs low, so you save time and resources.
Mobile printing made simpleMobile printing is easier than ever with HP. Print with minimal steps from a broad range of mobile devices—smartphones, tablets, and notebooks.2
Manage company-wide printing with confidenceEasily manage devices and settings to help make printing more efficient and secure. Gain visibility into office printing and monitor supplies status and other settings with HP Web Jetadmin.3
HP quality—print after printCount on consistent results—Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence are designed to work flawlessly with this HP LaserJet Pro. Anti-fraud authentication helps protect your business from frustrating quality issues and costly reprints.
Print, scan, copy, and fax with one compact deviceCompact design lets this printer fit into small spaces
Fast two-sided printing and first page print time from ready modeAllows you to print on both sides of the page, cutting your paper use by up to 50%
HP Auto-On/Auto-Off TechnologyOnly the power you need
Scan to email, USB, and network folders from 2.7-inch (6.9 cm) touchscreenSave time by sending scanned documents or photos directly from your printer to email recipients
HP ePrint, touch-to-print, and Wi-Fi Direct® printingUnleash your printing
HP Web JetadminTake the guesswork out of fleet management
HP JetAdvantage Security Manager
Precision black toner
HP Original Ink Cartridges
- HP 30A Original Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge CF230A (~1600 pages), HP 30X Original Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge CF230X (~3500 pages), HP 32A Original LaserJet Imaging Drum CF232A (~23000 pages)
In the box
What's in the box
- HP LaserJet Pro MFP M227fdw
- HP Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge ~1600 pages
- HP LaserJet Imaging Drum ~23,000 pages
- Power cord
- Getting started guide
- Set up poster
- Support flyer
- Printer documentation and software on CD-ROM
|Print speed black (normal, letter)||Up to 30 ppm|
|First page out black (letter, ready)||As fast as 6.7 sec|
|Duty cycle (monthly, letter)||Up to 30,000 pages|
|Recommended monthly page volume||250 to 2500|
|Print quality black (best)||Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Display||2.7-in touch screen, LCD (color graphics)|
|HP ePrint capability||Yes|
|Mobile printing capability||
Wi-Fi Direct printing
AirPrint 1.5 with media presence sensor
Google Cloud Print™ 2.0
NFC touch-to-print enabled
|Wireless capability||built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n|
1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0
1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 (host)
1 Ethernet 10/100Base-TX
1 phone line (in)
1 phone line (out)
|Network ready||Standard (built-in Ethernet, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n)|
|Compatible operating systems||
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 32-bit or 64-bit, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer. Windows Vista: (32-bit only), 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8. Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel Pentium II, Celeron or 233 MHz compatible processor, 850 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8, Apple OS X Mavericks (v10.9), OS X El Capitan (v10.11), OS X Yosemite (v10.10)
1 GB HD
USB. Linux (For more information, see http://hplipopensource.com/hplip-web/index.html). Unix (For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/unixmodelscripts)
|Memory, standard||256 MB|
|Memory, maximum||256 MB|
|Paper handling input, standard||250-sheet input tray, 10-sheet priority tray|
|Paper handling output, standard||150-sheet output tray|
|Duplex printing||Automatic (standard)|
|Media sizes supported||
8.5 x 13 in
|Media types||Paper (laser, plain, photo, rough, vellum), envelopes, labels, cardstock, postcards|
|Scanner type||ADF, Flatbed|
|Scan resolution, optical||
Up to 300 dpi (color and mono, ADF)
Up to 600 dpi (color, flatbed)
Up to 1200 dpi (mono, flatbed)
|Scan size, maximum||8.5 x 11.7 in|
|Scan size (ADF), maximum||8.5 x 14 in|
|Duplex ADF scanning||No|
|Automatic document feeder capacity||35 sheets|
|Digital sending standard features||
Scan to email
Scan to network folder
|Copy speed black (normal, letter)||Up to 30 cpm|
|Copy resolution (black text)||600 x 600 dpi|
|Copy reduce / enlarge settings||25 to 400%|
|Fax transmission speed||3 sec per page|
|Fax memory||Up to 1,000 pages|
ENERGY STAR certified
|Operating temperature range||59 to 90.5ºF|
|Operating humidity range||30 to 70% RH|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||15.9 x 16 x 12.3 in|
|Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)||15.9 x 24.6 x 17.9 in|
|Warranty||One year limited warranty|
The easiest way to print from your smartphone or tablet.*