- Home /
- Product Details
- Designed to help young learners experience enjoyable, real-world math interaction.
- Helps students master key math concepts that are important for success in school and in life. Appealing math-based activities and games — along with humorous stories and story questions that relate math to a child's everyday world — build successful math knowledge while making math fun to learn.
- Includes grade-specific fact cards and a helpful glossary.
- Designed to complement the READ series. Offers a Step In workbook with simpler math activities and stories and a Step Up workbook with activities and stories that invite a bit more reasoning.
- Greener choice — contains 28% postconsumer recycled content.
|brand name||Creative Teaching Press|
|educational content||math; reading|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|
|number of pages||128|
|size||8 1/2" x 11"|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability