HP ElitePad 1000 G2 64 GB Tablet - 10.1" 16:10 Multi-touch Screen - 1920 x 1200 - Intel Atom Z3795 Quad-core (4 Core) 1.60 GHz - 4 GB LPDDR3 - Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit - 4G - HSPA, LTE, HSPA+, EVDO, HSDPA, HSUPA, GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, DC-HSPA+ Item # 839284
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
More than a tablet-a total business solution. The elegant and sleek HP ElitePad 1000 G2 has the performance and flexibility to transform the way you work. Redefine productivity and stay light with the confidence of the leading manageability, security, and support you expect from HP.
|battery capacity||4200 mAh|
|battery type||lithium polymer (Li-polymer)|
|diagonal screen size||10.1 in.|
|Features||Gorilla Glass 3; Miracast Technology|
|Front Camera/Webcam Resolution||2.1 Megapixel|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|keyboard type||Touchscreen Keyboard|
|Maximum Turbo Speed||2.39 GHz|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|package contents||ElitePad 1000; Lithium Polymer Battery; AC Adapter with Detachable Duck-heads|
|processor type||Intel Atom|
|screen resolution||1920 x 1200|
|sensor type||Accelerometer; Digital Compass; Gyro Sensor; Ambient Light Sensor; Haptics|
|software included||Communications: HP Roaming Alert (available from Windows store); T-Mobile (MBAE); HP Value Add Software: HP ePrint Driver (The HP Wireless Hotspot application requires an active internet connection and separately purchased data plan); HP Manageability; HP PageLift; HP Registration; HP Setup; HP SoftPaq Download Manager; HP Software Setup; HP Support Assistant; HP WallPaper; System Default Settings; UEFI System Diagnostics; 3rd Party: Amazon Kindle; PDF Complete, Corporate Edition; Box; Netflix|
|storage capacity||64 GB|
|tablet operating system details||Windows 8.1 Pro|
|tablet operating systems||Windows 8 Pro|
|tablet processor model||Z3795|
|tablet processor speed||1.60 GHz|
|video graphics||HD Graphics|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
Windows 8.1 Pro 64
Intel® Atom® processor
Starting at 1.5 lb
More than a tablet—a total business solution. The elegant and sleek HP ElitePad 1000 G2 has the performance and flexibility to transform the way you work. Redefine productivity and stay light with the confidence of the leading manageability, security, and support you expect from HP.
High quality design delivers one of the thinnest tablets in the industry at 9.2mm thin. The HP ElitePad 1000 G2 Tablet feels light at just 1.5 lbs. but it’s built to last.
Take the next step in productivity with the HP ElitePad 1000 G2 Tablet equipped with a 64-bit Intel® processor and the features you need to stay productive in the office or on the go.
Easily incorporate the HP ElitePad 1000 G2 Tablet into your IT environment and simplify your workload with optional solutions from HP, LANDesk and Microsoft.
Stay up and running. HP BIOS Protectionh2 offers enhanced protection against virus attacks to the BIOS and other security threats, and is designed to help prevent data loss and reduce downtime.
The perfect size for wherever you're going
Get online in more places with Wireless WAN.f3
Sync with your other Bluetooth® devices, wirelessly.f4
Capture photos, video and more
Print from virtually anywhere with your tabletf5
Get one battery in the tablet and another in the keyboard dock
Buy Office; PDF Complete Corporate Edition; HP Mobile Connect; HP Wireless Hotspot (models with WLAN); HP ePrint; HP Manageability; HP PageLift; HP Support Assistant; HP SoftPaq Download Manager; Kindle; Box (50 GB offer)
- Operating system
- Windows 8.1 Pro 64
- Touch Screen
- Memory, standard
- 4 GB 1067 MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM
- 64 GB eMMC SSD
- Processor family
- Intel® Atom® processor
- Intel® Atom® Z3795 (1.6 GHz, up to 2.39 GHz using Intel Burst Technology, 2 MB cache, 4 cores)
- Starting at 1.5 lb
- Weight note (imperial)
- Weight will vary by configuration.
- 10.1" diagonal WXGA UWVA (1900 x 1200), capacitive multi-touch screen with digitizer, Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 with anti-smudge coating
- Display size (diagonal)
- Intel HD Graphics
- Battery type
- 2-cell, long life 30 WHr Li-ion polymer
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 261 x 178 x 9.2 mm
- 2.1 MP, 1080p (front-facing); 8 MP, LED flash (rear-facing)
- 1 system connector; 1 headphone/microphone combo
- Broadcom 801.11a/b/g/n (2x2) and Bluetooth® 4.0; HP lt4111 LTE/EV-DO/HSPA+ Gobi 4G
- Expansion slots
- 1 microSDXC
- Security management
- HP Client Security (Included Credential Manager and Password Manager); Absolute Data Protect; Device Access Manager with Just In Time Authentication; HP Trust Circles Standard; Microsoft Defender; TPM 1.2; Near Field Communication with Secure Element (optional)d14
- 1-year standard parts, labor and onsite limited warranty, depending on country; 1-year limited warranty on primary battery. Optional HP Care Pack Services are extended service contracts which go beyond your standard warranties. Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Restrictions and limitations apply. Service starts at date of hardware purchase. For details, visit www.hp.com/go/cpc.
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h2 HP tools partition with HP BIOS required for automatic recovery. d14 Software TPM 1.2 (on by default) or Hardware TPM 1.2 (off by default). f3 Wireless Broadband use requires included purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage area and availability in your area. f4 Bluetooth is a trademark owned by its proprietor and used by Hewlett-Packa Company under license. Optional features sold separately or as add-on features. f5 Use of HP ePrint Home & Biz app requires Internet- and email-capable smartphone or tablet with separately purchased wireless Internet service, an Internet connection to the printer, and HP Web Services Account Registration. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point. Both the printer and mobile device must be on the same wireless network. Wireless operations compatible with 2.4 GHz routers only. See hp.com/go/mobile-printing-solutions for details on compatible devices and supported documents and file types.