- Home /
- Product Details
- Teach reading comprehension and writing skills. Includes writing activities and reading comprehension questions for vocabulary, fact or opinion, inferring, predicting outcomes, reading for detail and more.
- Students learn good character with 18 different character traits highlighted.
- Instruction page, leveled story and activity page included for each trait. Aligned with Common Core and state standards.
- Supports the requirements of Title I and other federally funded education programs.
- Designed for students in grades 2 to 4.
|educational content||writing; reading; character|
|grade||2nd grade; 3rd grade; 4th grade|
|size||8 1/2" x 11"|
|age recommendation||7 - 10 years|
|number of pages||48|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability