HP 75, Tricolor Original Ink Cartridge (CB337WN) Item # 840026
- Compatible HP models:
- Deskjet: D4260, D4260a, D4280, D4360
- Officejet: J5725, J5730, J5735, J5738, J5740, J5750, J5780, J5783, J5785, J5788, J5790, J6410, J6413, J6415, J6450, J6480
- Photosmart: C4210, C4240, C4250, C4280, C4283, C4285, C4288, C4342, C4343, C4344, C4345, C4348, C4380, C4382, C4383, C4384, C4385, C4388, C4410, C4435, C4440, C4450, C4470, C4472, C4473, C4475, C4480, C4483, C4485, C4488, C4493, C4494, C4500, C4524, C4540, C4550, C4575, C4580, C4583, C4585, C4588, C4599, C5225, C5240, C5250, C5280, C5283, C5540, C5550, C5570, C5580, D5345, D5360, D5368
- Yields up to 170 pages.
- HP Vivera ink technology produces vivid, consistent color for true-to-life photos and crisp laser-quality documents. Extensively tested for purity, color quality, durability and reliability, HP inkjet cartridges using Vivera ink technology are designed to resist fading, smudging and bleeding.
- Specially formulated cartridges are designed to work flawlessly with your HP printer and with all types of paper so you get exceptional results each and every time.
- Generation 2 technology allows you to replace ink less often by maintaining ink usage.
- The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
|printer series||Officejet; Deskjet; Photosmart|
|maximum yield per unit||170 pages|
|compatible machine models||HP models: Deskjet: D4260, D4260a, D4280, D4360; Officejet: J5725, J5730, J5735, J5738, J5740, J5750, J5780, J5783, J5785, J5788, J5790, J6410, J6413, J6415, J6450, J6480|
|print technology||inkjet printer/copier/fax|
Product Q & A
Number of Cartridges
- HP Officejet J5788 All-in-One Printer
- HP Photosmart C5540 All-in-One Printer
- HP Deskjet D4260 Printer
- HP Photosmart C4435 All-in-One Printer
- HP Photosmart C4342 All-in-One Printer
- HP Photosmart C4540 All-in-One Printer
- HP Photosmart C4382 All-in-One Printer
- HP Photosmart C5550 All-in-One Printer
- HP Officejet J6480 All-in-One Printer
- HP Photosmart C4440 All-in-One Printer
- HP Photosmart C4344 All-in-One Printer
- HP Photosmart C4550 All-in-One Printer
- HP Photosmart C4384 All-in-One Printer
- HP Photosmart C4524 All-in-One Printer
Get photos that last longer than store-processed prints.h1
Save time and money, using HP ink cartridges with superior reliability and performance.
Original HP ink cartridges are widely available online and in stores.
Page yield (colour): ~170 pages
Get free cartridge recycling through HP Planet Partners. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/recycle.
- Color(s) of print cartridges
- Page yield (colour)
- ~170 pages
- Product count per unit
- Ink drop
- 5 pl
- Ink types
- Operating temperature range
- 59 to 86°F
- Storage temperature range
- 59 to 95°F
- Operating humidity range
- 20 to 80% RH
- Storage humidity
- 5 to 95% RH
- Package dimensions (W x D x H)
- 4.49 x 1.43 x 4.05 in
- Package weight
- 0.11 lb
- What's in the box
- Ink cartridge
- HP’s inkjet print cartridges, ink cartridges and printheads are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the period of the warranty.
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h4 Using Original HP inks and HP Premium Plus Photo Paper. Based on HP Image Permanence Lab light-fade testing under glass. Confirmation test in progress at Wilhelm Imaging Research. For details visit http://www.hp.com/go/printpermanence. h1 Based on HP Image Permanence Lab light-fade testing under glass. Confirmation test in progress at Wilhelm Imaging Research. For details visit http://www.hp.com/go/printpermanence. m1 Tested in HP Officejet J5780 All-in-One. Approximate average based on ISO/IEC 24711 or HP testing methodology and continuous printing. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.