APC Smart-UPS SRT 192V 5kVA and 6kVA Battery Pack Item # 840842
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The product ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced.
|battery type||Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)|
|manufacturer||American Power Conversion Corp|
|maximum battery life||5 Year|
From the Manufacturer|
Smart-UPSSmart-UPS On-Line provides high density, true double-conversion on-line power protection for servers, voice / data networks, medical labs, and light industrial applications. Capable of supporting loads from 1 to 20kVA in a rack/tower convertible form, the Smart-UPS On-Line is available from 2U to 12U. Recent family extensions at 15 and 20kVA enable support of power hungry blade servers or heavily loaded equipment racks. When business-critical systems require runtime in hours, not minutes, Smart-UPS On-Line can be configured with matching battery packs to comply with aggressive runtime demands. The included PowerChute management software provides unattended graceful shutdown of network operating systems. All models 5kVA and above include an integrated Network Management Card for remote management (optional on models below 5 kVA). The Smart-UPS On-Line family provides customers with a reliable source of uninterruptible power even in demanding power environments, including very wide input voltage window, extremely tight output voltage regulation, frequency regulation, internal bypass, and input power factor correction.
AvailabilityAutomatic internal bypass:
- Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault.
- Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
Intelligent battery management:
- Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown:
- Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
Temperature-compensated battery charging:
- Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
InfraStruXure Manager Compatible:
- Enables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure Manager.
- Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
LED status indicators:
- Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
AdaptabilityPlug-and-Play external batteries
- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS.
- Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
Flash upgradeable firmware:
- Install maintenance releases of firmware remotely using FTP.
- Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
Predicitive failure notification:
- Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
Disconnected battery notification:
- Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions