DescriptionThe HON 10700 Series brings durability, organization and style to your office with high-pressure laminate construction that’s built to last. Rounded corners and waterfall edges are user-friendly and add a touch of elegance. Pieces require no assembly and are backed by the manufacturer’s full lifetime warranty. Meets and/or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA performance standards.
- Rectangular-shaped peninsula is designed to create a U or L configuration. Use with 42" wide x 20" deep bridge and 72" wide x 24" deep credenza shell for U-shaped layout. For an L-shaped layout, use with a 20" deep return shell.
- Includes an end panel and square wood support column, but is not designed for freestanding use.
- Use the cord routing notch in brace panel for easy cord management.
- Size of the worksurface efficiently serves as both a computing and conferencing space.
- Greener choice — contains 42% recycled content with 3% postconsumer recycled content.
|collection name||10700 Series|
|connecting component type||peninsula|
|dimensions||29 1/2"H x 60"W x 30"D|
|furniture color||Henna Cherry|
|total recycled content||42%|
|manufacturer||The HON Company|
|postconsumer recycled content||3%|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability