DescriptionThe HON 10700-Series Prestigious wood laminate furniture features rounded corners and waterfall edges to offer an upscale contemporary design. Elegant lines, stylish accent details, durable laminate surfaces and quality construction is also to be expected. Premium multi-layer, high-pressure laminate end panels, tops and surfaces are stain-, abrasion- and water-resistant (including most solvents). Hardwood accent trim is produced using a multi-step finishing process and adds a sophisticated touch for upper management offices. Robust construction withstands frequent moving and handling and ensures a longer life cycle. Pieces sold individually. Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty. Simple assembly required.
- Rectangular-shaped peninsula is designed to create a U or L configuration. Use with 42" wide x 20" deep bridge and 72" wide x 24" deep credenza shell for U-shaped layout. For an L-shaped layout, use with a 20" deep return shell.
- Includes an end panel and square wood support column, but is not designed for freestanding use.
- Use the cord routing notch in brace panel for easy cord management.
- Size of the worksurface efficiently serves as both a computing and conferencing space.
- Greener choice — contains 42% recycled content with 3% postconsumer recycled content.
|collection name||10700 Series|
|furniture color||Henna Cherry|
|dimensions||29 1/2"H x 60"W x 30"D|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|manufacturer||The HON Company|
|postconsumer recycled content||3%|
|total recycled content||42%|
|connecting component type||peninsula|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability