DescriptionThe HON 10700-Series Prestigious wood laminate furniture features rounded corners and waterfall edges to offer an upscale contemporary design. Elegant lines, stylish accent details, durable laminate surfaces and quality construction is also to be expected. Premium multi-layer, high-pressure laminate end panels, tops and surfaces are stain-, abrasion- and water-resistant (including most solvents). Hardwood accent trim is produced using a multi-step finishing process and adds a sophisticated touch for upper management offices. Robust construction withstands frequent moving and handling and ensures a longer life cycle. Pieces sold individually. Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty. Simple assembly required.
- 1 1/8" solid-core, high-performance particleboard that resists warping.
- Formal, full-height modesty panel allows the desk to be used as an elegant standalone.
- 2 cord-management grommets in the top route and hide wires and cables and serve as anchor points for stack-on storage and organizers.
- 3/4 right pedestal offers a box drawer and a file drawer. Hangrails in the file drawer allow side-to-side letter-size and legal-size filing, and front-to-back for letter-size filing.
- 5-sided construction on all drawers allows easy drawer alignment or replacement of drawer fronts. All drawers lock.
- Adjustable hex leveling glides allow this desk to be easily leveled without lifting the unit. Glides have 3/4" adjustable range.
- Greener choice — contains 42% recycled content with 3% postconsumer recycled content.
|collection name||10700 Series|
|dimensions||29 1/2"H x 48"W x 30"D|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|manufacturer||The HON Company|
|postconsumer recycled content||3%|
|total recycled content||42%|
|for what kinds of tasks||light computing; filing|
|number of adjustable shelves||0|
|number of drawers||2|
|total number of shelves||1|
|workspace type||small office|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability