DescriptionThe HON 10700 Series brings durability, organization and style to your office with high-pressure laminate construction that’s built to last. Rounded corners and waterfall edges are user-friendly and add a touch of elegance. Pieces require no assembly and are backed by the manufacturer’s full lifetime warranty. Meets and/or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA performance standards.
- 1 1/8" solid-core, high-performance particleboard that resists warping.
- Formal, full-height modesty panel allows the desk to be used as an elegant standalone.
- 2 cord-management grommets in the top route and hide wires and cables and serve as anchor points for stack-on storage and organizers.
- 3/4 right pedestal offers a box drawer and a file drawer. Hangrails in the file drawer allow side-to-side letter-size and legal-size filing, and front-to-back for letter-size filing.
- 5-sided construction on all drawers allows easy drawer alignment or replacement of drawer fronts. All drawers lock.
- Adjustable hex leveling glides allow this desk to be easily leveled without lifting the unit. Glides have 3/4" adjustable range.
- Greener choice — contains 42% recycled content with 3% postconsumer recycled content.
|collection name||10700 Series|
|for what kinds of tasks||light computing; filing|
|dimensions||29 1/2"H x 48"W x 30"D|
|total recycled content||42%|
|total number of shelves||1|
|number of drawers||2|
|number of adjustable shelves||0|
|manufacturer||The HON Company|
|postconsumer recycled content||3%|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|workspace type||small office|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability