- Home /
- Product Details
Work doesn't always adapt to you. So we designed an HP EliteBook that does. It's an ultra-thin notebook that rotates to become a tablet in an instant. The EliteBook Revolve bends over backwards to help you get more done.
|battery type||lithium polymer (Li-polymer)|
|Bluetooth Standard||Bluetooth 4.0|
|cellular data connectivity||HSPA+; EVDO; LTE|
|Controller||HP lt4111 - M.2 Card|
|Environmental Certification||ENERGY STAR; EPEAT Gold|
|Graphics Controller Manufacturer||Intel|
|Graphics Controller Model||HD 4400|
|hard drive capacity||128 GB|
|hard drive type||solid state drive|
|keyboard type||Physical Keyboard|
|LCD Backlight Technology||LED backlight|
|Maximum Turbo Speed||3 GHz|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|Memory Card Supported||microSD|
|memory type||DDR3L SDRAM|
|Near Field Communication||Yes|
|operating system details||Windows 7 Professional Upgradable to Windows 8.1 Pro|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7 Pro|
|package contents||EliteBook Revolve 810 G2 Tablet (ENERGY STAR); Lithium Polymer Battery; AC Adapter; Windows 8.1 Pro License Media|
|ports||1 DisplayPort; 1 Ethernet (RJ-45); 1 headphone/microphone; 2 USB 3.0|
|Processor Generation||4th Gen|
|processor speed||2 GHz|
|processor type||Intel Core i5|
|Product Line||EliteBook Revolve|
|screen resolution||1366 x 768|
|screen size||11.6 in.|
|sensor type||Accelerometer; Ambient Light Sensor; Digital Compass|
|Solid State Drive Capacity||128 GB|
|Solid State Drive Interface||mini-SATA|
|Total Number of USB Ports||2|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Wireless LAN Manufacturer||Intel|
|Wireless LAN Model||Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11ac|
Windows 7 Professional 64 (available through downgrade rights from Windows 8.1 Pro)
Intel® Core™ i5 processor
Work doesn’t always adapt to you. So we designed an HP EliteBook that does. It’s an ultra-thin notebook that rotates to become a tablet in an instant. The EliteBook Revolve bends over backwards to help you get more done.
This ultra-thin full-performance EliteBook converts to a tablet. It also is designed to pass MIL-STD 810G testsh1 and features a magnesium chassis and spill resistant keyboard.
Security and manageability tools for enterprise and SMB that ease the burden on IT, including HP Sure Starth6 self-healing BIOS.
More tools so you stay productive
With an all magnesium chassis, the HP EliteBook Revolve is designed to pass MIL-STD 810G tests.f1 Add another 115,000 hours of our testing and end-to-end diagnostics for confidence built right in.
We chose premium materials like scratch-resistant Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3, an all-magnesium chassis and a spill resistant backlit keyboard so you can work with a notebook that goes the distance.
The HP EliteBook Revolve is equipped with Windows 8.1,f2 giving you the intuitive touch experience you expect. And with a keyboard you have the tools you need to get the job done.
Equipped with the ports you’d expect, the high-performance HP EliteBook Revolve easily connects to your displays, projectors, and accessories through USB 3.0, and DisplayPort.
The HP EliteBook Revolve moves the way you do, adjusting the screen orientation, brightness, and more based on the way you’re working.
Protect your PC’s foundation with HP Sure Startf6 the first self-healing BIOS solution created to protect against malware and security threats.
HP Trust Circlesf18 helps you keep sensitive information in safe hands. Encrypt your data and ensure that only approved contacts can access critical files.
- Operating system
- Windows 7 Professional 64 (available through downgrade rights from Windows 8.1 Pro)
- Memory, standard
- 4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3L SDRAM (onboard)
- 128 GB mSATA SSD
- Processor family
- Intel® Core™ i5 processor
- Intel® Core™ i5-4310U with Intel HD Graphics 4400 (2 GHz, Up to 3 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 3 MB cache, 2 cores)
- Starting at 3.08 lb
- Weight note (imperial)
- Weight will vary by configuration.
- 11.6" diagonal HD UWVA anti-glare LED-backlit touch screen (1366 x 768)
- Display size (diagonal)
- Intel HD Graphics 4400
- Battery type
- 6 cell, long life 44 WHr Li-ion polymer
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 8.34 x 11.22 x 0.80 in
- Integrated 720p HD webcam
- 1 USB 3.0; 1 USB 3.0 charging; 1 DisplayPort; 1 stereo headphone/microphone combo; 1 docking connector; 1 RJ-45; 1 power connector
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 802.11ac (2x2) WiFi and Bluetooth® 4.0 Combo; HP lt4111 LTE/EV-DO/HSPA+ Mobile Broadband
- Expansion slots
- 1 microSD
- Security management
- HP Client Security Suite (requires Windows) includes: HP Credential Manager, HP Password Manager; HP File Sanitizer and HP Device Access Manager with Just in Time Authentication; HP BIOS with Sure Start; HP Secure Erase; HP Trust Circles; Microsoft Security Essentials (Windows 7) & Microsoft Defender (Windows 8.1); HP SpareKey (requires initial user setup); Absolute Data Protect; TPM Embedded Security Chip 1.2; security lock slot (lock sold separately)d22
- Energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® qualified; EPEAT® Gold
- 1-year standard parts, labor and onsite limited warranty, depending on country; 1-year limited warranty on primary battery. Optional HP Care Pack Services are extended service contracts which go beyond your standard warranties. Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Restrictions and limitations apply. Service starts at date of hardware purchase. For details, visit www.hp.com/go/cpc.
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h1 MIL-STD testing is pending and is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. h2 Not all features are available in all editions of Windows 8.1. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows 8.1 functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com. h3 Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. 64-bit computing on Intel® architecture requires a computer system with a processor, chipset, BIOS, operating system, device drivers, and applications enabled for Intel® 64 architecture. Processors will not operate (including 32-bit operation) without an Intel® 64 architecture-enabled BIOS. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance. h4 WWAN is an optional, add-on feature. WWAN use requires separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors. 4G LTE is not available in all regions and requires Windows. h5 Requires an Internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see hpconnected.com). Mobile devices require Internet connection and email capability. May require wireless access point or optional broadband module. Broadband use requires separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Print times and connection speeds may vary. h6 HP Sure Start is available only on EliteBook 800 and Workstation ZBook series products. f7 HD content required to view HD images. f8 Weight may vary based on configuration. f9 Requires a compatible Intel® Core processor, Intel® Rapid Start software and BIOS update, and optional Solid State Drive (SSD) or mSATA flash cache module. Depending on system configuration, results may vary. f10 Based on PCMark testing. Depending on system configuration, your results may vary. d22 NFC software is not included and is sold separately. Internet access required.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability