IOGear® MiniView 4-Port Dual-Platform KVMP Switch, GCS1734-KM1 Item # 843199
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Allows 2 USB or PS/2 computers to share USB peripheral devices
- Fully compliant with USB 1.1 specifications.
- 4-port multifunctional switch lets 2 USB or PS/2 computers share 1 USB console and 2 USB peripherals, such as printers and scanners. Also allows you to share speakers and a microphone.
- Switch USB peripherals from 1 computer to another with Hot Keys. USB devices and USB consoles can also be switched asynchronously.
- Complete keyboard and mouse emulation allows easy booting.
- AutoScan mode monitors all connected computers. LED display shows the status of each device at a glance.
- Supports special keys on Mac and Sun keyboards. Allows PC keyboards to simulate Mac and Sun special keys through Hot Keys.
- Supports resolutions up to 2048 x 1536 to help ensure stunning video quality.
- Installs easily with no software required.
- Hot-swappable design lets you change devices quickly.
- Includes a wireless MCE keyboard and a wireless laser mouse (model GKM551R). 2.4GHz operation permits a wireless range up to 33'. The soft rubber grips on the mouse offer comfort during use, and the media center hot keys on the keyboard let you easily control your multimedia.
- Also includes a USB RF receiver, 4 USB KVM cables, firmware upgrade cable, USB extension cable, 4 AAA batteries and a power adapter.