Targus® 4-Port USB 3.0 SuperSpeed™ Hub, 1.3"H x 3.3"W x 0.5"D Item # 845734
Powerful SuperSpeed interface lets you quickly move data from devices to computers
- Easily connect the hub to your USB-enabled computer with the 5" cable.
- Connects hard drives, docking stations, mice, flash drives, iPod®/MP3 players and more.
- Access data and transfer files up to 5Gbps.
- Copy large files of video, movies, music, photos and data at lightning-fast speeds.
- Compatible with PCs, Macs and Netbooks.
- Compact design makes it convenient for travel without sacrificing functionality.
|dimensions||1.3"H x 3.3"W x 0.5"D|
|maximum data transfer rate||5 Gbps|
|operating system compatibility||Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8; Mac OS X v10.7+|
|package contents||ACH119US 4-port USB Hub; 4A AC Adapter|
|Platform Supported||PC; Mac|
|plug and play||yes|
|ports||4 x USB 3.0|
|Product Name||ACH119US 4-port USB Hub|
|Total Number of USB Ports||4|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
Product Q & A
From the Manufacturer|
SuperSpeed USB (USB 3.1 Gen 1)
SuperSpeed USB delivers effortless audio/video streaming, music and photos to your home, office, car, and anywhere in between. SuperSpeed USB transfers data up to 5Gbps, up to 10X faster than Hi-Speed USB. SuperSpeed USB works with all USB products. It’s backward compatible with USB 2.0.
USB 3.1 SpecificationThe USB 3.1 specification includes definitions for both 5Gbps (Gen 1) and 10Gbps (Gen 2) data rates:
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 – SuperSpeed USB (Products signal at 5Gbps)
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 – SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps (products signal at 10Gbps)
Note: The terms USB 3.1 Gen 1 and USB 3.0 are synonymous
What the Logos Mean to YouTo use the SuperSpeed USB logo and icons, products must pass USB-IF certification testing to ensure they are built to meet the USB specifications and interoperate with other USB devices. This means you can be confident that Certified USB products will work with other Certified USB products. This content is being provided for educational purposes only and does not imply that the associated product has been certified. To confirm if a device has been certified, visit the www.usb.org website or look for the Certified SuperSpeed USB logo on the product or product packaging.