This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
Is your data center space constrained yet performance driven? The HP ProLiant DL360p Gen8 Server provides enterprise class 2-socket performance and efficiency in a space saving 1U size. With Gen8 enhanced serviceability and configuration flexibility, it is ideal for general purpose applications such as file/print, web, dynamic computing workloads, virtualization and cloud solutions.
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Gold|
|Certifications & Standards||ACPI 2.0b Compliant; PCIe 3.0 Compliant; PXE Support; WOL Support; Microsoft Logo Certifications; FCC Rating Class A; CISPR 22; EN55022; EN55024; FCC CFR 47, Pt 15; ICES-003; CNS13438; GB9254; K22; K24; EN 61000-3-2; EN 61000-3-3; EN 60950-1; IEC 60950-1|
|Compatibility||Microsoft Windows Server; Canonical Ubuntu; Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL); SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES); Oracle Solaris; VMware; Citrix XenServer|
|controller type||Serial ATA/600; 6Gb/s SAS|
|Effective Memory Speed||1600 MHz|
|Environmental Certification||EU WEEE; WEEE|
|Ethernet Ports||4 x Gigabit Ethernet|
|Graphics Controller Manufacturer||Matrox|
|Graphics Controller Model||G200|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|Maximum Power Supply Wattage||460 W|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|Memory Card Supported||SD|
|Memory Technology||DDR3 SDRAM|
|Number of External 5.25" Bays||1|
|Number of Internal 2.5" Bays||8|
|Number of PCI Express x16 Slots||1|
|Number of PCI Express x8 Slots||1|
|Number of Power Supplies Installed||1|
|Number of Processors Installed||2|
|Number of Processors Supported||2|
|Number of Total Expansion Bays||9|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||2|
|Number of Total Memory Slots||24|
|operating system details||none|
|Optical Drive Type||No|
|package contents||ProLiant DL360p Gen8 E5-2640v2 2P 16GB-R P420i/1GB FBWC 460W PS ES Svr; Rail Kit; High Voltage Server to PDU Power Cord|
|ports||1 Ethernet (RJ-45); 7 USB 2.0|
|Processor Core||Octa-core (8 Core)|
|processor model||E5-2640 v2|
|processor speed||2 GHz|
|processor type||Intel Xeon|
|Product Series||DL360p G8|
|QuickPath Interconnect||7.20 GT/s|
|RAID Levels||0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60|
|RAID Levels (SDE)||0; 1; 5; 6; 10; 50; 60|
|RAM Supported||PC3-14900 - 384 GB - registered ¦ PC3-14900 - 768 GB - Load-Reduced ¦ PC3-14900 - 128 GB - unbuffered - Advanced ECC|
|Rated Memory Speed||1600 MHz|
|Remote Management Controller||Integrated Lights-Out 4|
|Standard Memory||16 GB|
|Storage Controller Name||Smart Array P420i with 1GB FBWC|
|Total Number of USB Ports||7|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|wired connectivity||10/100/1000 Ethernet|
HP ProLiant DL360p Gen8 E5-2640v2 2P 16GB-R P420i/1GB FBWC 460W PS ES Svr
|Is your data center space constrained yet performance driven? The HP ProLiant DL360p Gen8 Server provides enterprise class 2-socket performance and efficiency in a space saving 1U size. With Gen8 enhanced serviceability and configuration flexibility, it is ideal for general purpose applications such as file/print, web, dynamic computing workloads, virtualization and cloud solutions.|
Improved Capacity and Performance on Compute and Storage
- Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v2 product family offers maximum performance, memory, I/O connectivity and bandwidth for demanding workloads.
- The HP Smart Storage Administrator management and configuration application provides a single pane of glass for HP Smart Storage products and solutions.
- HP Smart Array Controllers maximize data availability, performance and capacity.
- HP SmartMemory, with speeds up to 1866 MHz, prevents data loss and downtime with enhanced error handling while improving workload performance and power efficiency.
Unlock your Infrastructure’s Potential with HP’s Easy-to-Use Integrated Management and Support
- HP iLO Management Engine is a complete set of embedded features, standard on all ProLiant Gen8 servers. Includes HP iLO, HP Agentless Management, HP Active Health System, HP Intelligent Provisioning, and HP Embedded Remote Support.
- HP Insight Control provides advanced management capabilities across the lifecycle of your HP ProLiant server infrastructure. HP iLO Advanced, a key component, provides enhanced remote server functions that reduce IT travel costs and decrease Time-To-Resolution.
- HP Insight Online with HP remote support provides 24X7 remote monitoring and anywhere, anytime personalized access to your IT and support status.
- HP SmartUpdate reduces deployment time and update complexity by systematically updating server infrastructure in the data center. Includes HP Smart Update Manager (HP SUM), Service Pack for ProLiant (SPP), and other products.
Energy Efficiency by Design
- HP Common Slot Power Supplies provide a new level of server power efficiency with 80 PLUS Titanium certification (96%), and new infrastructure power efficiencies with 277VAC and 380VDC input voltages.
- First in industry to include 3D array of temperature sensors to help precisely control server fans to direct cooling and reduce unnecessary fan power, saving on cooling costs.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified server configurations illustrate HP’s continued commitment to helping customers conserve energy and save money.
Redefining the Customer Experience with HP ProActive Insight architecture
- User-inspired design features that prevent data loss, reduce downtime, and improve serviceability include HP SmartDrives, HP Smart Socket guides, "Easy Install" rail kit options, and tool-less access to components.
- Integrated Lifecycle Automation provides a breakthrough in Converged Infrastructure management with simplified provisioning, proactive health monitoring and alerting, and automated firmware and system software maintenance.
- Automated Energy Optimization reclaims space, power, and cooling resources needed for workloads and eliminates costly errors caused by manual operation activities in the data center
- HP Proactive Insight Experience enables industry leading performance, uptime and productivity utilizing a proactive, personalized, simplified support experience.
|Processor||Intel® Xeon® E5-2640 v2 (8 core, 2 GHz, 20MB, 95W)|
|Number of processors||1|
|Processor cache||20MB L3|
|Processor core available||8|
|Memory type||1R x4 PC3L-12800R-11|
|Memory, standard||16GB (2x8GB) RDIMM|
|Optical drive type||Optional|
|Network controller||1Gb 331FLR Ethernet Adapter 4 Ports per controller|
|Storage controller||(1) Smart Array P420i/1GB FBWC|
For detail descriptions reference the QuickSpec
|Power supply type||(1) 460W Platinum hot plug power supply kit Common Slot|
|Form factor chassis||Rack|
|Form factor (fully configured)||1U|
|Included hard drives||
None ship standard
Supports up to (8) SFF SAS/SATA hot plug drives
Hot plug SFF 2.5-inch SAS
Hot plug SFF 2.5-inch SATA
Hot plug SFF 2.5-inch SSD
Hot plug LFF 3.5-inch SAS
Hot plug LFF 3.5-inch SATA
|Infrastructure management||iLO Management Engine, Insight Control (optional)|
|Product dimensions (H x W x D)||17.11 x 27.5 x 1.7 in|
|Memory slots||24 DIMM slots|
|Memory protection features||
Memory Online Spare Mode
Memory Lock Step Mode
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability