HP Envy Desktop Computer With 6th Gen AMD A10 Quad-Core Accelerated Processor, 700-406/216/056 Item # 848252
- High-performance AMD A10 quad-core accelerated processor. Handles the demands of today's complex software. Great for multi-tasking, too.
- Enormous 12GB memory lets you run your most demanding programs.
- Extra-large 2TB (2000GB) hard drive holds thousands of songs, photos and documents.
- Wireless-N (802.11n) for high-performance, cable-free networking. Lets you access wireless networks to share files, surf the Web and exchange email. Fully compatible with 802.11b/g as well. High-speed wired networking is supported, too.
- Plays and burns CDs and DVDs.
- Memory card reader for quick file transfers. Transfer your music, movies, digital photos and other files from 15 types of memory cards.
- Bluetooth® wireless. Permits short-range wireless data transfers at up to 30' with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as mice, phones and printers.
- Beats Audio™ for great sound. Supports up to 7.1-channel surround sound.
- Microsoft® Windows® 8.1
|Operating Systems||Windows 8|
|operating system details||Windows 8.1|
|memory type||DDR3 SDRAM|
|processor speed||3.7 GHz|
|processor type||AMD A10|
|maximum memory capacity||32 GB|
|optical drive||DVD±RW/DVD-RAM/DVD±R Double Layer|
|hard drive type||Hard Drive|
|hard drive capacity||2 TB|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|ports||4 USB 3.0; 8 USB 2.0; 1 Ethernet; 1 DVI-D; 1 VGA 15-pin D-sub|
|wired connectivity||10/100/1000 Ethernet|
|video hardware||AMD Radeon HD 8670D graphics with up to 6244MB total available memory|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|model name||Envy 700-406/216/056|
|audio hardware||Beats Audio; High Definition Audio, up to 7.1 channels|
|peripherals included||USB keyboard; optical mouse|
|wireless connectivity||802.11b/g/n; Bluetooth 4.0|
|Show More ▾|
Product Q & A
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
There is no monitor provided, but the internal video system will support DVI-D and VGA monitors at the same time.
If I have to input all the basic information aagain, I will not answer any more questions
OS: Windows 7 64-bit
Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD CPU
Graphics card: DirectX 11 Nvidia or AMD ATI card, Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 or ATI Radeon 6950.
Graphics card memory: 1 GB
Sound card: DirectX compatibl sound card
Hard drive: 15 GB for disc version or 10 GB for digital version
Also it is highly recommended to not use a free based security software as your main security software. It is highly recommended to use an actual security software like, Norton, McAfee, Kaspersky, and so forth because these companies actually have technical support for their software. The free based ones do not and are less secure. I use use like 5 different ones including my actual security because they all scan and protect in different ways.
You should never rely on just a free bases security software.
ECC-RAM is more expensive and usually reserved for Servers.
1x ATX 24-pin Power <<<
1x ATX 4-pin Power <<<
1x SATA 6Gb/s <<<
1x CPU Fan
1x System Fan
1x WLAN card LED
1x Front Panel
1x Front Panel Audio
Top USB (I/O) ports
2x USB 3.0
Front USB (I/O) ports
4x USB 2.0
Back USB (I/O) ports
2x USB 3.0
4x USB 2.0
So, I'd say quite a lot!