- 16GB solid-state drive provides faster access. Lets the laptop boot or wake up in just seconds. Included cloud storage (100GB, free for 2 years) offers secure yet easy access to your files online. (Note: Internet access is required and not included.)
- Chromebook is effortlessly simple to use and maintain. Features the Google Chrome operating system (Chrome OS?). Comes with popular Google apps like Gmail, Drive and YouTube, as well as utilities such as a media player and photo editor. Plus, you get fully automatic updates to both Chrome OS and your apps. (More apps, many of them free, are available online at the Chrome Web Store.)
- Large 4GB memory lets you run demanding programs.
- 14" diagonal LED-backlit display. LED backlighting permits a thinner and more energy-efficient screen.
- Slim, lightweight design for easy portability. Laptop is less than 1" thick when closed, and weighs less than 4 lb. Full-size keyboard for easy typing.
- Wireless-N (802.11n) for high-performance, cable-free networking. Fully compatible with 802.11a/b/g as well. Wired networking is supported, too.
- Built-in HD webcam and microphone let you keep in touch with others via video and voice messaging.
- Security features to keep your data safe. Helps keep the laptop free of viruses and malware. There's built-in security hardware, too.
- Memory card reader for fast, easy file transfers. Transfer your digital photos, music and other files from Secure Digital (SD) memory cards.
- HDMI port lets you view videos and photos on your HDTV. (HDMI cable sold separately.)
- Bluetooth® wireless. Permits short-range wireless data transfers at up to 30' with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as mice, phones and printers.
- Up to 4.25 hours of battery life. Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
- Free 100GB cloud storage with Google Drive. The secure space is free for 2 years starting from the date you redeem the offer.
- Greener choice ? complies with Energy Star® and EPEAT® Silver standards.
- Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
|processor model||Celeron 847|
|diagonal screen size||14 inches|
|hard drive capacity||16 GB (solid-state drive)|
|screen resolution||1366 x 768|
|maximum battery life||4.25 hours|
|operating system||Chrome OS|
|processor speed||1.1 GHz|
|memory type||DDR3 SDRAM|
|maximum memory capacity||4 GB|
|wireless connectivity||802.11a/b/g/n; Bluetooth|
|wired connectivity||10/100 Ethernet|
|ports||3 USB 2.0; 1 Ethernet; 1 HDMI|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|audio hardware||Altec Lansing speakers|
|hard drive type||SSD (solid state disk)|
|form factor||laptop computer|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|model name||Pavilion Chromebook 14-c050nr|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|total recycled content||0%|
|operating platform||Chrome OS|
|video hardware||integrated Intel HD Graphics|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability