- Kleenex Antiviral facial tissue is 3-ply for extra softness. Plus, the specially treated middle layer helps stop cold and flu viruses in the tissue.
- Kleenex Antiviral tissue boxes are available in a variety of color designs to accent different environments.
|Manufacturer #||KCC 25836|
|number of plys||3|
|total recycled content||0%|
|case quantity||1 box|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|number of tissues per box||68|
From the Manufacturer|
Cold and flu viruses can live up to 24 hours in a regular tissue. Rely on KLEENEX® Anti-Viral Tissues to keep your family prepared. The tissues have a specially treated middle layer that wipes out cold and flu viruses in the tissue. When moisture hits the middle layer, the tissue will kill 99.9% of the viruses in the tissue!1 The Anti-Viral Tissue can even kill the pandemic 2009 H1N1 influenza (formerly called swine flu).1 Stop germs in their tracks with KLEENEX® Anti-Viral Tissues.
Tissue Traits Designed to Encourage Healthy Habits
- Moisture-activated blue-dot layer with special anti-viral formula to kill cold and flu viruses†
- Three soft layers for extra absorbency
- Cartons made from 100% recycled material
Catch a Sneeze in its TracksKeep germs where they belong – inside your KLEENEX® Anti-Viral Facial Tissue. These tissues also come with a moisture-activated blue-dot layer with special Anti-Viral formula to kill cold and flu viruses.1 Make sure your family is prepared wherever they go.
Keep KLEENEX® Products on HandFrom the living room to the bathroom, you never know when you’ll need a KLEENEX® Facial Tissue. Don’t get caught off guard by a sudden spill or sneeze. Stock up on KLEENEX® Anti-Viral Tissues. From blowing your nose to everyday necessities, be prepared with our tissues.
The Right Sized Package for All Occasions and Locations
Whether you’re wiping tears away at a wedding or blowing your nose, KLEENEX® Tissues have you covered. Our facial tissues come in packaging big and small, to help you stay prepared, no matter the occasion. Buy KLEENEX® Tissues in the pocket and wallet sizes to stash them anywhere you go. Also look for tissues in our stylish boxes to easily fit into the décor of any room in your house.
- 1 In the tissue in 15 minutes. Virucidal against: Rhinoviruses Type 1A and 2 (Rhinoviruses are the leading cause of the common cold); Influenza A and Influenza B (causes of the flu); H1N1 (formerly called the swine flu); Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV – the leading cause of lower respiratory infection in children).
- 2 WC2014
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability