Verbatim® Store 'n' Go® V3 USB 3.0 Flash Drive, 64GB Item # 849107
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Conveniently store and transport large amounts of data
- Flash drive makes it easy to transport and share files. Huge 64GB capacity — holds the equivalent of more than 12 DVDs. The compact size of the Store 'n' Go lets it go with you virtually anywhere and fits easily in a shirt pocket. Stores everything from presentations to photos, video clips and music.
- Built-in password security feature. Helps protect your files.
- Retractable USB connector means there's no cap to lose.
- Windows ReadyBoost support allows faster system speed on a PC running Windows Vista.
- USB 3.0 interface is up to 10X faster than USB 2.0.
|device connector type||USB 3.0|
|storage capacity||64 GB|
|Features||Retractable; Password Protection|
|Product Line||Store 'n' Go V3|
|Product Name||V3 USB Drive 64GB|
|manufacturer||Verbatim Americas, LLC|
|Host Interface||USB 3.0|
|Maximum Write Speed||25 MB/s|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|Maximum Read Speed||80 MB/s|
|operating system compatibility||Mac OS X; Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|model name||Store 'n' Go V3|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
SuperSpeed USB (USB 3.1 Gen 1)
SuperSpeed USB delivers effortless audio/video streaming, music and photos to your home, office, car, and anywhere in between. SuperSpeed USB transfers data up to 5Gbps, up to 10X faster than Hi-Speed USB. SuperSpeed USB works with all USB products. It’s backward compatible with USB 2.0.
USB 3.1 SpecificationThe USB 3.1 specification includes definitions for both 5Gbps (Gen 1) and 10Gbps (Gen 2) data rates:
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 – SuperSpeed USB (Products signal at 5Gbps)
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 – SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps (products signal at 10Gbps)
Note: The terms USB 3.1 Gen 1 and USB 3.0 are synonymous
What the Logos Mean to YouTo use the SuperSpeed USB logo and icons, products must pass USB-IF certification testing to ensure they are built to meet the USB specifications and interoperate with other USB devices. This means you can be confident that Certified USB products will work with other Certified USB products. This content is being provided for educational purposes only and does not imply that the associated product has been certified. To confirm if a device has been certified, visit the www.usb.org website or look for the Certified SuperSpeed USB logo on the product or product packaging.