This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
Polycom® SoundStation2™ EX Conference Phone, Black Item # 850144
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Expandable system! Additional microphones increase range — great for large rooms
- Add extended microphones for even more power! Optional extension microphone modules (sold separately) provide coverage for larger conference rooms. They connect to the console via 6' cables and offer a 10' pickup range.
- 50% increased microphone sensitivity for added clarity. Callers won't have to repeat themselves — unit is twice as loud and microphones twice as sensitive as the original SoundStation®. The SoundStation2™ EX's 3 integrated microphones ensure you can speak in a normal voice from up to 10 feet away, and still be heard clearly!
- Don't miss a thing with 360° room coverage. Feel free to move around the room! With 360° room coverage, you'll never miss a moment of the conversation. The SoundStation2™ EX is perfect for medium to small conference rooms.
- Acoustic Clarity Technology™ for free-flowing conversations. Polycom's exclusive full-duplex Acoustic Clarity Technology™ lets you engage in natural 2-way conversations with business associates miles or even continents away, just as if you were speaking face-to-face. Because the technology is full duplex, sound is continuously transmitted in both directions, so parties can speak and hear each other simultaneously, without echoes or clipping off the other person's voice.
- 6-line backlit LCD for easy-view info. 6 lines of 16 characters per line provide lots of call and telephone function information — like the console phone number, number called and duration/progress of call. The 132 x 65 pixel backlit graphical LCD makes it easy to see!
- Caller ID† capable — know who's calling! Know exactly who's calling with Caller ID/Call Waiting capability.† Eliminates guesswork and lets you pick up the call you're expecting.
- Easy-to-use keypad adds convenience. The built-in keypad works like a standard touch-tone phone and offers a number of useful features, including mute, flash and volume control.
- Backed by manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
- †Call Waiting/Caller ID service required from your local telephone company.
|Additional Warranty Information||Product does not ship from original manufacturer; Product may not be eligible for original manufacturer warranty, rebates or programs; Direct replacement warranty provided by Ingram Micro (1 year for components, 3 year for systems); Product ships from IMSourcing facility within 2-3 days or from stock; Product may ship in non-standard packaging; All returns processed directly from IMSourcing; Product condition subject to availability|
|Buttons & Keys Type||Hold Button; Mute Button; On/Off Button; Redial Button; Volume Control|
|call waiting compatible||yes|
|caller ID compatible||yes|
|Certifications & Standards||NA Cl/C-UL; FCC Part 68; FCC Part 15 Class B; Canadian ICES-003; CE Mark (R & TTE Directive); VCCI Class B (Japan)|
|full 360° room coverage||yes|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|Number of Analog Phone Lines||1|
|number of characters per line||16|
|number of lines in display||6|
|number of microphones included||3|
|Phone Book/Directory Memory||25|
|ports||1 phoneline (RJ-11)|
|room coverage||15 sq. ft.|
|Speed Dial Memory||25|
|Total Number of Phone Lines||1|
|type of display||LCD|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||1.75 lb|
|What's Included||SoundStation2 EX Conference Phone; Tabletop phone console with integrated display and keypad; 21 ft. (6.4 m) cord to console; 7 ft. (2.1 m) telco cable to RJ-11 telephone jack; User documentation (user guide CD, quick installation guide, registration card)|
|Show More ▾|