Bush® Administrative Advantage Desking Solution, Natural Cherry/Slate, Standard Delivery Service Item # 851607
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Designed to add function and style to your office
- Diamond Coat® top surfaces are scratch and stain resistant.
- This desking solution combines 36" and 60" straight desks for a large, durable work surface. Desks feature sturdy, molded ABS feet with steel inserts for stability, plus: desktop and leg grommets for wire access and concealment; adjustable levelers for stability on uneven floors; sturdy 1"-thick desk surface plus durable PVC edge banding to protect from bumps and collisions; and C-leg design for greater leg room. The 36" straight desk measures 29 7/8"H x 35 5/8"W x 26 7/8"D; the 60" straight desk measures: 29 7/8"H x 59 5/8"W x 26 7/8"D.
- The corner connector joins the 2 desks to maximize your work area. Corner connector features durable PVC edge banding to protect from bumps. It does not stand alone, only works to connect the 2 desks to form an L shape. The 1"-thick top surface withstands long-lasting use. Measures 1"H x 26 7/8"W x 26 7/8"D.
- The fully assembled 3-drawer file fits neatly below the desks on either side. File includes 2 box drawers for holding small office supplies and 1 file drawer to hold letter- or legal-size files. The file drawer opens on full-extension slides. 1 lock secures the bottom 2 drawers. Casters provide smooth mobility. Measures 28 1/4"H x 15 5/8"W x 20 3/8"D.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 10-year limited warranty.
- Standard Delivery Service: Your furniture is available for delivery in 5 business days (14 business days in remote locations), delivered unassembled.
|collection name||Office Advantage|
|brand name||Bush Business Furniture|
|raised monitor shelf||no|
|pullout keyboard and mouse tray||no|
|total number of shelves||0|
|number of adjustable shelves||0|
|manufacturer||Bush Industries, Inc.|
|warranty length||10-year limited|
|furniture use||modular office|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|Show More ▾|