Netgear® ProSafe Wireless Access Point, WNAP320 Item # 852268
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Securely support up to 64 users
- Wireless-N technology delivers up to 300 Mbps data transfer rates for fast, efficient operation. Outperforms 802.11a, 802.11g networks by up to 15x the speed and 10x the coverage.
- Backward compatibility with 802.11a, 802.11g and 802.11b network devices.
- Antenna take-offs. Enjoy optional accessory antenna attachment for 2.4 GHz operations.
- Easily mounts to a wall or ceiling. Plenum-rated for safe and convenient placement above drop-down ceilings.
- Great for large coverage areas. Features point-to-point and point-to-multipoint bridging with its Wireless Distribution System (WDS).
- One (1) 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) port. Features Auto Uplink™ (Auto MDI-X) with IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support.
- Intuitive interface for ease of use.
- 4 LEDs quickly inform you of operational/network status. Includes Power/Test, LINK speed, LAN and WLAN indicator lights.
- MAC address authentication and VPN pass-through support for security. Wireless access control lets you identify authorized wireless network devices.
|Antenna Connector||RP-SMA Connector|
|Antenna Gain||6 dB|
|Certifications & Standards||IEEE 802.11b; IEEE 802.11g; IEEE 802.11n; IEEE 802.3; IEEE 802.3u; IEEE 802.1x; IEEE 802.1Q; CE; FCC|
|dimensions||2 3/16"H x 10"W x 10"D|
|Features||MIMO Technology; Quality of Service (QoS)|
|form factor||Ceiling Mountable; Wall Mountable; Desktop|
|Input Voltage||12 V DC|
|ISM Maximum Frequency||2.47 GHz|
|ISM Minimum Frequency||2.41 GHz|
|Management||DHCP; SNMP; Telnet; VLAN; Web Based Management|
|maximum data transfer rate||300 Mbps|
|number of users per network||64|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 98; Windows 2000; Windows Me; Windows XP; Windows Vista; Mac OS; UNIX; Linux|
|security/encryption||64-bit WEP; 128-bit WEP; 152-bit WEP; WPA; WPA2|
|Total Number of Antennas||2|
|virtual private network (VPN) support||yes|
|warranty length||limited lifetime (access point); 3-year limited (power supply)|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11n|
|Wireless Security||WEP; WPA; WPA2; WPA-PSK; WPA2-PSK; IEEE 802.1x; RADIUS|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||300 Mbit/s|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
Go faster, range further, all while staying safer.Get up to 15x the speed and 10x the coverage of 802.11a and 802.11g networks with Wireless-N. The single-band WNAP320 also delivers full enterprise security features including WPA, WPA2, and rogue AP detection.
Speed, Security, Range, and Easy Control.With flexible wireless management options like Wireless Controller support (WC7520) for multiple AP management, and a host of other advanced and easy to use features, the ProSAFE WNA320 is an easy choice for your wireless deployment needs
- Up to 15x the speed and 10x the coverage of 802.11a, 802.11g networks
- Support for 802.3af PoE for optimal placement of access point
- Security features include WPA, WPA2, rogue AP detection and 802.1x with RADIUS support
Ease of Use
- Intuitive interface simplifies management
- Integrated 802.3af PoE eliminates extra cables and enables optimal placement of the access point
- Antenna take-offs enable optional accessory antenna attachment for 2.4 GHz operations
- Plenum-rated for safe and convenient placement above drop-down ceilings
- Backward compatibility with 802.11a, 802.11g and 802.11b network devices
- Comprehensive SNMP functionality for advanced network management
- Deploy wireless coverage over large areas with point-to-point and point-to-multipoint bridging via Wireless Distribution System (WDS)
- Lifetime hardware warranty
- Metal case includes Kensington lock slot for anti-theft