Jolly Rancher Flavored Hard Candy, Blue Raspberry, 5.5-Lb Bag Item # 857768
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Enjoy long-lasting fruit flavor
- Super-sweet hard candies are great for candy dishes and jars.
- Individually wrapped.
|brand name||Jolly Rancher|
|contents per unit||5.5 lb|
|manufacturer||The Hershey Company|
From the Manufacturer|
This 88-ounce bag of brightly colored and boldly flavored blue candy is perfect for unique candy buffets, a gender-reveal party, baby showers, piñatas, and untaming the typical candy dish at home or party!
- Perfect for baby showers, candy buffets, and punch recipes
- Delicious blue raspberry flavor
- Blue candy is perfect for specific decor or gender reveal party
- This bulk bag ensures you have plenty left over for snacking and sharing
- Includes 1 bag of Jolly Rancher Hard Candy in Blue Raspberry Flavor (88-ounce bag)
Snail Mail Goes WildNothing snoozy about snail mail when you send a care package that includes Jolly Rancher Hard Candy! With untamed fruit flavor and fun blue color, it’s the sweet way to brighten their day!
Sweet, It’s a Boy!Fill a nursery-themed piñata exclusively with blue candy, so family and friends can have a blast finding out it’s a boy! You could also unveil cupcakes garnished with crushed blue-raspberry candy for another sweet gender reveal idea!
For Flavorlicious Party FavorsBuck boring and bland party favors, and go for a unique candy buffet with decorative goodie bags and the untamed fruit flavors of Jolly Rancher Hard Candy! You can also use them in deliciously creative punch recipes!
Patriotic Pops Recipe
- 5 pound bag Jolly Rancher Hard Candy
- Lollipop sticks
- Twizzlers Twists Candy (optional)
- Twizzlers Pull ‘N’ Peel Candy (optional)
Instructions1. Heat oven to 275°F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper. Remove wrappers from red and blue hard candies.
2. Arrange 8 candies in alternating colors in pinwheel shape on prepared cookie sheet.
3. Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until candy is melted. Remove from oven; immediately press lollipop stick into melted candy, turning to cover stick with melted candy.
4. Cool on pan on wire rack until candy is again firm; gently remove from parchment paper. Serve immediately or wrap lollipop in plastic wrap to serve later.
About Jolly Rancher Hard Candy
In 1949, Bill and Dorothy Harmsen started the Jolly Rancher Candy Company in Golden, Colorado. Back then, they called their hard candy “Famous for Flavor.”
Today, Jolly Rancher hard candy is still famous for its untamed fruit flavors. You can also enjoy Jolly Rancher Lollipops, Jelly Beans, Fruit Chews, and other products. Try them all, and find your favorite!