Creative Teaching Press® How And Why Variety Pack, 12-Pack Item # 858314
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Teach your students about the wonders of nature
- Fun workbooks teach children about a variety of creatures in nature, including birds, insects and animals.
- Ideal for use with children from ages 6 to 10 years.
- Includes 1 each of: 2963 Birds Build Nests, 2964 Insects Visit Flowers, 2965 Seeds Travels and 2966 Birds Use Their Bills.
- Also includes 1 each of: 2967 Animals Hatch From Eggs, 2968 Spiders Spin Silk, 2969 Animals Hide and 2970 Animals Grow New Parts.
- Also includes 1 each of: 2971 Animals Prepare for Winter, 2972 Insects Grow and Change, 2973 Animals Are Poisonous and 2974 Plants Eat Insects.
|brand name||Creative Teaching Press|
|educational content||science readers; nonfiction reading; life cycles; insects; animals; plants|
|grade||1st grade; 2nd grade; 3rd grade; 4th grade|
|size||6" x 9"|
|age recommendation||6 - 10 years|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|
|number of pages||16|