- Character-education books emphasize the importance of good values, including friendship, courage and honesty, while teaching reading skills.
- Ideal for students from ages 6 to 8.
- Includes 6 each of: 3123 Dare to Have Courage, 3124 Would It Be Right?, 3125 Telling the Truth, 3126 Be a Friend and 3127 Never Give Up.
- Also includes 6 each of: 3128 Following the Rules, 3129 You Can Count On Me, 3130 Working Together and 3131 Sharing is Caring.
- Also includes 6 each of: 3132 Think Before You Act, 3133 Everyone is Unique and Special and 3134 Show You Understand.
|brand name||Creative Teaching Press|
|educational content||character education; readers; social issues; responsibility; strong character; reading skills; character values; auditory learning; narrative reading; values|
|grade||pre-k; kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade|
|total recycled content||0%|
|size||6" x 9"|
|age recommendation||6 - 8 years|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|number of pages||16|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability