- Home /
- Product Details
- Network drive lets you centralize your digital media and access it from anywhere. When connected to your network's router (wired or wireless), allows you to store your movies, music and photos and access them over your network — on computers and mobile devices. Use of a wireless router provides convenient Wi-Fi accesss to your media files. Plus, you have the capability to access media and files stored on the drive from anywhere, securely over the Internet.
- Huge 2TB (2000GB) storage capacity to hold your files.
- Lets you stream digital media to any screen in your home. Built-in media server streams music, photos and movies to such devices such as Blu-ray Disc™ players, Xbox 360®, PlayStation® 3, as well as any other DLNA-certified multimedia device. Includes iTunes® server support to let you to centralize your music and stream it to a Mac or PC.
- Lets you view your photo collection with your mobile device. Works over your wireless network with iPhone®, iPad®, iPod touch® or Android® smartphone.
- Lets you back up files from all the computers on your home network. Backs up both PCs and Macs to a cental location. Automaticly backs up Windows PCs with included software. Works with Apple's Time Machine® software. Lets you easily restore files to their original location, with just a few clicks.
- Includes everything you need to get started. Drive comes with Ethernet cable, AC adapter and installation and software CD.
|device connector type||Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|storage capacity||2 TB|
|maximum data transfer rate||100|
|hard drive type||Hard Drive|
|manufacturer||Western Digital Corporation|
|model||My Book Live 2TB|
|Eco-conscious||Recycled Content; Energy Efficient|
|dimensions||5.5" x 6.6" x 2"|
|total recycled content||30%|
|operating system compatibility||Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Mac OS X 10.5+|
|eco-label/standard||ENERGY STAR; RoHS|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|-014--upsell Short||Not sure you have enough space? Try this on for size.|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability