Creative Teaching Press® Reader's Theater, American History, Grade 3 - 4 Item # 858719
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Engage your students in fun and informative plays
- Imaginative play scripts feature fun stories with wide range of characters, including inventors and historical heroes.
- Fluency instruction, key-vocabulary list, and fun comprehension activities included with each script help actively involve your students in learning.
- Units can serve as a stand-alone lesson or be incorporated into a large curriculum to suit your teaching needs.
- Directing, coaching and practice instructions help ensure effective teaching.
- Meets instructional objectives outlined in the No Child Left Behind Act.
|brand name||Creative Teaching Press|
|educational content||grammar; language; planning; reading|
|grade||3rd grade; 4th grade|
|size||8 1/2" x 11"|
|age recommendation||8 - 10 years|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|
|number of pages||96|