Verbatim® Store 'n' Go™ V3 USB 3.0 Drive, 32GB, Black/Gray Item # 858742
Save and transfer your data faster with the USB 3.0 interface
- Offers data transfer speeds 10 times faster than USB 2.0. This makes it easy to transfer multiple files at once or larger files without error.
- Retractable design with a slide shields the USB connector in transit. Protect your data with no concern of losing a cap.
- USB drive offers a 32GB memory capacity.
|device connector type||USB 3.0|
|Features||Retractable; Password Protection|
|manufacturer||Verbatim Americas, LLC|
|model||Store 'n' Go V3|
|operating system compatibility||Mac OS X; Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8|
|Product Line||Store 'n' Go V3|
|Product Name||Store 'n' Go V3 USB 3.0 Drive - 32GB Gray|
|storage capacity||32 GB|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
SuperSpeed USB (USB 3.1 Gen 1)
SuperSpeed USB delivers effortless audio/video streaming, music and photos to your home, office, car, and anywhere in between. SuperSpeed USB transfers data up to 5Gbps, up to 10X faster than Hi-Speed USB. SuperSpeed USB works with all USB products. It’s backward compatible with USB 2.0.
USB 3.1 SpecificationThe USB 3.1 specification includes definitions for both 5Gbps (Gen 1) and 10Gbps (Gen 2) data rates:
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 – SuperSpeed USB (Products signal at 5Gbps)
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 – SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps (products signal at 10Gbps)
Note: The terms USB 3.1 Gen 1 and USB 3.0 are synonymous
What the Logos Mean to YouTo use the SuperSpeed USB logo and icons, products must pass USB-IF certification testing to ensure they are built to meet the USB specifications and interoperate with other USB devices. This means you can be confident that Certified USB products will work with other Certified USB products. This content is being provided for educational purposes only and does not imply that the associated product has been certified. To confirm if a device has been certified, visit the www.usb.org website or look for the Certified SuperSpeed USB logo on the product or product packaging.