Bush Business Furniture Height-Adjustable Desk, Engineered Wood/Steel, 23 - 49"H x 59 7/16"W x 29 5/16"D, Mocha Cherry, Standard Delivery Item # 858963
Integrate periods of active standing into your workday with this innovative design
- The Height-Adjustable Desk is a flexible, ergonomic solution for today's work environments. This unit conveniently pairs a height-adjustable table base with a top surface.
- Features a rich, dark finish on the tabletop with a cool gray metallic base.
- The durable, thermally fused laminate work surface offers superior resistance to scratches and stains.
- This desk makes it easy to transition from working sitting down to working standing up. It lets you integrate periods of active standing into your workday.
- Studies show that increased movement creates a positive effect on your well-being.
- Heights range from 23" sitting to 49" standing.
- Memory presets let you store 4 height settings of your choice. Features quiet, soft-touch start and stop.
- The lifting speed is a swift 1 1/2" per second.
- Powder coated, welded, 16-gauge steel base legs and feet provide superb structural strength.
- Can be used as a table, return or bridge. Integrates easily with other Bush Business Furniture for a stylish and cohesive work environment.
- UL listed electric motor operates quietly. 10' power cord plugs into a standard wall outlet.
- Standard Delivery Service. Furniture is available for delivery in 14 business days, delivered unassembled. Some areas may take longer.
- Assembly is required.
- Meets ANSI/BIFMA standards for safety and performance.
- Overall dimensions: 23 - 49"H x 59 7/16"W x 29 5/16"D. Product weight: 127 lb.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- BIFMA level 1 certified — has multiple eco-attributes and/or social attributes. Ranked in three tiers: level 1, 2, or 3.
|brand name||Bush Business Furniture|
|depth||29 5/16 in.|
|eco-label/standard||BIFMA level 1|
|height||23 - 49 in.|
|manufacturer||Bush Industries, Inc.|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|raised monitor shelf||no|
|warranty length||5-year limited|
|width||59 7/16 in.|
|Show More ▾|