Creative Teaching Press® I Used To Be Afraid Of… Classroom Pack, Pack Of 72 Item # 858998
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Expand your students' knowledge of the animal kingdom
- Fun, educational books teach kids how seemingly scary animals are cute and interesting.
- Each book provides an up-close look at how creatures live and why they're not so scary.
- Precautions and tips for help children how to interact safely with the animals.
- Vivid, beautiful images by leading nature photographer Dwight Kuhn complement the text.
- Includes 6 each of: 6701 Caterpillars, 6702 Mice, 6703 Worms, 6704 Spiders, 6705 Bees and Wasps, 6706 Snails and Slugs and 6707 Snakes.
- Also includes 6 each of: 6708 Toads, 6709 Bats, 6710 Dogs, 6711 Underwater Animals and 6712 Animals and Night.
|age recommendation||6 - 10 years|
|brand name||Creative Teaching Press|
|educational content||science; animals; insects; nonfiction reading; comprehension; informational text|
|grade||1st grade; 2nd grade; 3rd grade; 4th grade|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|
|number of pages||16|
|size||6" x 9"|