This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
Boise® Fireworx Pastels Paper, 8 1/2" x 11", 92 Brightness, 20 Lb, 30% Recycled, FSC Certified, Bottle Rocket Blue, 500 Sheets Per Ream, Case Of 10 Reams, Pallet Of 40 Cases Item # 860363
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Create a standout project using brightly colored paper
- 20-lb paper is great for everyday use.
- 500 sheets per ream help keep your office stocked and ready for printing.
- 92-bright surface adds a vivid look to your project.
- Acid-free paper resists fading and yellowing over time, so your projects last.
- Pastel hues add color and style to every document.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- Product contains 30% total recycled content, including 30% postconsumer content, helping you save resources and reduce waste.
- Chlorine-Free — unbleached or whitened using Processed Chlorine Free or Totally Chlorine Free methods, helping avoid potential impacts to health and the environment.*
- Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) certified — made from wood/paper that comes from forests managed to rigorous environmental and social standards, supported by the world's leading conservation organizations
- Dock delivery - 5 business days or less. Delivery requirements: A dock facility, lift equipment and receiving staff capable of moving 2200-lb palletized trailer-truck shipments, directly from the trailer, across to the receiving dock. Receiving staff is responsible for delivering the product to the inside end user.
|bleaching chemistry||Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF)|
|color||bottle rocket blue|
|number of holes punched||0|
|paper brightness (Euro)||NA|
|paper brightness (US)||NA|
|paper finish type||standard|
|paper sheet size||letter (8 1/2" x 11")|
|paper weight||20 lb|
|reams per case||10|
|sheet size||letter (8 1/2" x 11")|
|sheets per ream/pack||500|
|Show More ▾|