- Easy PC connection, no software to install. Just use the included USB cable to attach your PT-1230PC label maker to your computer. And then just use your computer keyboard to type what you want on your labels! The "pop-up" label-making program requires no software installation. And what you see on your computer screen is what you get on your labels!
- Uses TZ laminated tape for indoor and outdoor use. You can pick from 4 tape sizes to use — up to a full 0.5" wide.
- Prints graphics and multiple lines of text. And supports all TrueType resident fonts.
- Includes a 0.5" x 16' black-on-white laminated TZ starter tape. Also has a built-in manual cutter.
- Requires 6 AAA batteries or AC adapter (both sold separately).
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited exchange warranty.
|number of character fonts||TrueType|
|power source||6 AAA batteries; AC Adapter|
|repeat printing||200 copies|
|number of type sizes||Scalable|
|import logos & graphics||yes|
|number of type styles||TrueType|
|dimensions||4.4"H x 2.1"W x 6.2"D|
|number of symbols||694|
|labeler print speed||10 mm/sec|
|tape width||1/4"; 3/8"; 1/2"|
|tape length||16 feet|
|compatible tapes||Brother TZ-131; Brother TZ-241; Brother TZ-345; Brother TZ-541; Brother TZ-545|
|AC adapter included||no|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability