Tripp Lite USB C to DVI Multiport Video Adapter Converter w/ USB-A Hub, USB-C PD Charging, Gigabit Ethernet Port , USB Type C to DVI, USB Type-C Item # 865328
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The U444-06N-DGU-C USB 3.1 Gen 1 to DVI DisplayPort Alternate Mode External Video Adapter supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode for displaying video on a DVI monitor or projector via your computer, laptop or tablet's USB-C port. It's an ideal tool for multitasking, editing documents, or giving presentations at trade shows and conferences.No software, drivers or external power supply is needed. Connect the adapter's USB-C male plug to the USB-C port on your device. Then, connect the adapter's DVI female port to a monitor using a DVI cable (such as Tripp Lite's P561-Series) to see full DVI video. The U444-06N-DGU-C supports DVI single-link video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) at 60 Hz and DVI digital transfer rates up to 6.75 Gbps (2.25 Gbps per channel).The U444-06N-DGU-C includes an RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port. Connect to a network with a UTP cable, such as Tripp Lite's N201-Series Cat6 cables, and enjoy true 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet speeds.The USB 3.1 hub port connects USB-A peripherals, such as a thumb drive or printer. It's backward compatible with previous USB generations, and supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps.The USB-C charging port supports power input up to 20V 3A (60W). It powers the device that the U444-06N-DGU-C is plugged into, as well as a peripheral plugged into its USB-A port, by connecting the charging port to a USB-C wall charger.
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|Device Supported||Notebook/Tablet PC/Desktop PC|
|Host Interface||USB Type C|
|ports||1 DVI; 1 Ethernet (RJ-45); 2 USB 3.0|
|Total Number of USB Ports||2|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|What's Included||U444-06N-DGU-C Docking Station; Owner'S Manual|
Image Hot Spots
Transform Your Laptop’s USB-C Port into a Multiport Workstation Wherever You GoNewer tablets, laptops, Chromebooks, MacBook® notebooks and even desktop computers often have one or more USB-C™ (USB Type-C™) ports, but come equipped with few others. Tripp Lite’s USB-C to DVI Multiport Adapter expands the functionality of the USB-C (or Thunderbolt™ 3) port on your device and makes it compatible with your existing equipment. From a single USB-C port, you can:
- Send video to a DVI monitor.
- Add a USB-A peripheral.
- Power and charge your laptop.
- Connect to a Gigabit Ethernet network.
Simplify Travel with a Bus-Powered, All-In-One USB-C Multiport AdapterBecause just one USB-C connection provides four different ports, you don’t need multiple adapters while on the go. This adapter is also bus-powered, so you don’t have to travel with the weight of a separate external power supply.
- With a footprint similar in size to a credit card, this portable adapter fits almost anywhere.
- Lightweight, streamlined design doesn’t add weight to your load.
- Built-in cable eliminates the chance of losing or forgetting the USB-C cord.
- Plug-and-play operation means you don’t need software or drivers.
Display High-Definition Video on a DVI MonitorThis adapter supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode (Alt Mode) for carrying high-definition video to a DVI monitor or projector. It supports DVI single-link video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz (including 1080p) and DVI digital transfer rates up to 6.75 Gbps (2.25 Gbps per channel).
- Show the same video on your laptop and a second monitor.
- Use a second monitor as your primary screen.
- Extend video to a second monitor.
- Share video in a conference room, classroom or auditorium setting.
Connect a USB PeripheralA USB-A port provides a place to connect a USB peripheral, like a flash drive or a USB mouse. Or, you can connect a printer with a USB cable when a wireless connection isn’t feasible. The adapter supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps. It’s also backward compatible with previous USB generations.
Keep Ports Available While Your Laptop ChargesLimited USB-C ports can force you to choose between connecting a peripheral and charging your laptop’s battery. The USB-C Power Delivery (PD) port powers and charges your laptop without affecting the other connections. Your laptop’s wall charger connects to the USB-C PD port, which supports power input up to 20V, 3A.
- Convert your MacBook or Chromebook into a powerful and portable workstation.
- Use the USB-C port on a laptop or tablet to send video to a DVI monitor, add a USB peripheral, charge your device and connect to a Gigabit Ethernet network.
- Connect to a large screen for meetings, presentations or trade shows.
- When Wi-Fi isn’t available, use the RJ45 port to support a Gigabit Ethernet connection.