EnGenius Electron ENH1750EXT IEEE 802.11ac 1.27 Gbit/s Wireless Access Point - ISM Band - UNII Band Item # 867902
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Under the AP Mesh mode (in 2.4 GHz), the ENH1750EXT Wireless Outdoor Access Point can be used as a central connection hub for stations or clients that support IEEE 802.11 b/g/n networks. Under this mode, the ENH1750EXT can be configured with the same Mesh SSID and security password in order to associate with other ENH1750EXTs as well as connect with clients under the same SSID and security encryption signatures.The ENH1750EXT supports fast roaming for clients authenticated to a RADIUS server. This means that employees can be constantly connected to the network - whether they are warehouse workers scanning and capturing barcode information, employees on Wi-Fi phone calls while walking to meetings on another part of a corporate campus, healthcare professionals capturing patient information on mobile devices, or security personnel who need uninterrupted video surveillance on a mobile device when they are alerted to and making their way to the location of an incident.The ENH1750 includes a band steering feature which shifts dual band-capable clients to 5 GHz from the 2.4 GHz band, helping to relieve network congestion and maintain optimal data traffic speeds. This means that sensitive applications such as IP camera streams, VoIP (Voice over IP), HD video streaming and large file transfers perform with improved quality and reliability.The ENH1750EXT is easy to install in virtually any location as well with its included PoE (Power over Ethernet) injector for quick outdoor installation. The access point's internal electronics have been mounted in an IP68-rated enclosure, one of the highest waterproof and dustproof ratings available, designed to withstand extreme environmental conditions including severe and prolonged exposure to sunlight, extreme cold, frost, snow, rainfall, hail and humidity. The housing of the access point also has been manufactured to repel ultraviolet (UV) radiation from the sun. These protective measures make the ENH1750EXT an ideal outdoor wireless solution for virtually any locale or any venue including ski and beach resorts, sports arenas, college and corporate campuses, indoor industrial environments, and businesses located in snowy, rainy, and arid climates.The ENH1750EXT's external MIMO antenna array is comprised of three (3) detachable 5 dBi high gain antennas for the 2.4 GHz radio and three (3) detachable 7 dBi high-gain antennas for the 5 GHz radio. This combination of high transmit power, enhanced receive sensitivity, and six (6) high gain antennas results in long range connectivity to client devices and in some venues can minimize the number of access points necessary for a deployment.For secure network configurations, the ENH1750EXT includes wireless encryption standards such as Wi-Fi protected access (WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK) encryption and IEEE 802.1x with RADIUS. MAC address filtering is also included allowing network administrators to allow or deny network access to clients devices (computers, tablet PCs, NAS, smartphones, etc.) according to their MAC addresses.
|Antenna Gain||5 dBi; 7 dBi|
|antenna type||Omnidirectional Antenna|
|Certifications & Standards||FCC; CE; IC; IP68; IEEE Standards:802.11e; 802.11a; 802.11b; 802.11g; 802.11n; 802.11ac; 802.3at; 802.3af; 802.1x; 802.1q|
|Features||LED Indicator; Water Proof; Quality of Service (QoS); Rugged; MIMO Technology|
|form factor||Pole-mountable; Wall Mountable|
|Frequency Band||2.40 GHz; 5 GHz|
|Input Voltage||48 V DC|
|ISM Maximum Frequency||2.48 GHz|
|ISM Minimum Frequency||2.41 GHz|
|Management||CLI; DHCP; VLAN; QoS; SNMP v1, v2c, v3|
|manufacturer||EnGenius Technologies, Inc|
|Number of External Antennas||6|
|package contents||802.11ac 3x3 Dual Band Wireless Ruggedized Outdoor Access Point; 3 x 5 dBi Detachable Omni-directional Antennas (2.4 GHz); 3 x 7 dBi Detachable Omni-directional antennas (5 GHz); Pole Mounting Bracket; Wall Mount Base; Mounting Screw Set; RJ-45 Ethernet Cable; PoE Injector; Quick Installation Guide|
|PoE PD Port||Yes|
|ports||2 10/100/1000 Ethernet (RJ-45); 1 Power over Ethernet (PoE, RJ-45)|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported||PoE+|
|System Requirements||Supported OS:Windows; Mac OS X; Linux|
|Total Number of Antennas||6|
|UNII Maximum Frequency||5.83 GHz|
|UNII Minimum Frequency||5.18 GHz|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11ac|
|Wireless Security||WEP Encryption (64, 128, 152 bit); WPA/WPA2 Personal (WPA-PSK using TKIP or AES); WPA/WPA2 Enterprise (WPA-PSK using TKIP or AES); Hide SSID in beacons; MAC address filtering; Wireless STA (Client) Connection List; Https Support; SSH Support|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||1.27 Gbit/s|
|Show More ▾|
Outdoor Ruggedized Wireless Access Point, Dual-Band AC1750, Long-Range, High-Speed Wireless Access Point Extends Coverage Outdoors
|The ENH1750EXT marks a new speed and performance breakthrough for Outdoor Wireless Access Points. Wireless users with 802.11ac laptops, tablets and other devices, who need to stream HD video or transfer large files will find this powerful AC Access Point more than up to those tasks. The ENH1750EXT is an 802.11ac 3x3 Dual Band high-powered, long-range, Mesh-capable Wireless Ruggedized Outdoor Access Point with speeds up to 1300 Mbps on 5 GHz and up to 450 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band. It can be configured as an Access Point, Mesh (on 2.4 GHz), or WDS (AP, Station, & Bridge) for customized deployment scenarios. The ENH1750EXT is designed to operate in a variety of outdoor environments and demanding business applications, making its high-powered, long-range characteristics a cost-effective alternative to ordinary Access Points that don’t have the range and reach to connect to a growing number of wireless users who wish to connect to an outdoor network.|
- Dual-Band 11ac Speeds to 1300Mbps on 5GHz; to 450Mbps on 2.4GHz
- High 29dBm Transmit Power Ensures Long-Range Connectivity
- 6 Wide-Reaching, Detachable Antennas; 5dBi on 2.4GHz & 7dBi on 5GHz
- Industrial-Grade IP68-Rated Waterproof Housing Withstands Harsh Environments
- 2 Gig-Ports; Primary PoE-Compliant w/Secondary PoE Pass-Thu Support for IP Cameras or APs
- Fast Roaming for Seamless Connections; Band
Steering Optimizes Network Traffic
- Expand the Capacity of Your Current Wireless Network
- Up to 1300 Mbps on its 5 GHz and up to 450 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band for faster file transfers and smoother video streaming.
- Dual Band Operation
- 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands for expanded user capacity. Greater number of channels available on the 5 GHz frequency spectrum to support higher bandwidth applications like HD video streaming.
- Improves and Optimizes Wireless Traffic
- Detects Dual Band clients and shifts them to the 5 GHz band to relieve network congestion on the 2.4 GHz band to maintain optimal data traffic flow.
- Robust Connectivity with Mesh Technology (2.4 GHz) for Constant Connectivity
- Acting as a node within a web framework, each EnGenius Access Point only needs to connect to the nearest node using the best path to transmit data, working collaboratively with other EnGenius Access Points in the network infrastructure. Provides redundant and robust connectivity for wireless deployments when running Ethernet cable is not practical.
- Simplified AP Monitoring And Management
- For easier monitoring and maintenance after deployment on rooftops and other hard to reach places, users can monitor the Access Point remotely with SNMP-based EZ Controller wireless Access Point software for Windows, Mac OSX, and Linux (available online as a free download).
- Ruggedize Housing Design Withstands Harsh Environmental Conditions
- Designed to withstand extremely harsh environmental conditions via its water and dust proof IP68-Rated housing. Repels UV radiation.
- Extend Your Range Even Farther with Detachable High Gain Antennas
- Includes three detachable 5 dBi high gain omni-directional antennas for 2.4 GHz and three detachable 7 dBi high gain omni-directional antennas for 5 GHz.
- Keeps Employees, Staff Constantly Connected to the Network
- When used with a RADIUS server, Fast Roaming feature enables users to be constantly connected to a network as they move throughout a building. This is especially useful for voice and video applications preventing delays and dropped signals for users on mobile devices.