HP ENVY 5530 Wireless Color Inkjet e-All-In-One Printer, Copier, Scanner Item # 868007
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Print, scan and copy without wires! We understand that no one wants hassle and work while trying to relax at home. With this HP ENVY 5530 wireless color inkjet printer, you can wirelessly print from nearly any device from any room of your home.
- Built-in WiFi® connectivity (802.11b/g/n) ensures fast data transfer from a wireless connection.
- HP ENVY 5530 color inkjet technology prints up to 8.8 pages per minute in black, 5.2 pages per minute in color.
- Delivers up to 4800 x 1200 dpi optimized color print resolution for crisp images.
- Input tray holds 100 sheets and output tray holds 30 sheets for everyday printing.
- Makes 17 copies per minute in black and 6 copies per minute in color.
- Features flatbed scanner with 1200 dpi optical resolution.
- 1,000-sheet maximum monthly volume.
- Built-in 2.65" color touch screen and card slots let you view photos before printing them.
- HP ePrint allows you to print wirelessly from a smartphone, tablet or other mobile device.
- HP Printer Control allows you to scan directly to your mobile device.
- Allows for printing borderless, lab-quality photos and laser-sharp everyday documents.
- 128MB of DDR3 memory for improved print, scan and copy speeds.
- ENERGY STAR— For products that meet federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
|software included||HP Photo Creations|
|Maximum Print Size||Legal - 8.50" x 14.02"|
|maximum color copy speed||17 cpm|
|processor speed||500 MHz|
|maximum black and white print speed||8.8 ppm|
|Printing Technology||Ink-jet - color|
|Memory Card Slot||Yes|
|USB Standard||USB 2.0|
|Standby Power Consumption||3.60 W|
|Media Size||8.50" x 11.69"; Legal - 8.50" x 14.02"; Custom Size; Photo - 4" x 6"; 0.39" x 0.59"; A4; A5; B5; DL Envelope; C6 Envelope; A6|
|maximum copy enlargement||400%|
|maximum copy reduction||25%|
|automatic document feeder||no|
|Memory Card Supported||SD|
|ISO Color Print Speed (ppm)||5.2 ppm|
|media type||Plain Paper; Inkjet Paper; Photo Paper; Envelope; Transparency; Label; Premium Paper; Iron-on Transfer; Borderless Media|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11b/g/n|
|compatible toner/ink||HP 61 Black Ink Cartridge; HP 61 tri-color ink cartridge; HP 61XL Black ink cartridge; HP 61XL Tri-color Ink Cartridge|
|Hardware Resolution||1200 x 2400 dpi|
|number of paper trays||2|
|dimensions||15.35"H x 17.52"W x 23.94"D|
|Media Handling||1 x Input Tray 100 Sheet; 1 x Output Tray 30 Sheet|
|Standard Memory||128 MB|
|USB Direct Printing||Yes|
|First Print Speed||24 Second Color Ready; 19 Second Monochrome Ready|
|Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed||1|
|ISO Mono Print Speed (ppm)||8.8 ppm|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 10; Windows 8; Windows 7; Windows Vista; Windows XP (Service Pack 2) or higher (32-bit only); Mac OS X v 10.6, OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion|
|connector type||Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n)|
|recommended use||Photo Print|
|Platform Supported||Mac; PC|
|Number of Input Trays Supported||1|
|maximum color copy resolution||600 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum optimized color print resolution||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum monthly volume||1,000 sheets|
|Image Sensor Type||CIS|
|maximum sheet size||legal (8 1/2" x 14")|
|Wireless Print Technology||Wi-Fi Direct; HP ePrint; Apple AirPrint|
|power source||AC Supply|
|PC faxing capability||no|
|mobile printing||HP ePrint|
|Color Cartridge Type||Single Multicolor Cartridge|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||starter-capacity cartridge(s)|
|maximum color print speed||5.2 ppm|
|auto double-sided printing||yes|
|package contents||Envy 5530E-All-in-One Printer; HP 61 Black Ink Cartridge; HP 61 Tri-color Ink Cartridge; Software CD; Setup Poster; Power Cord|
|ISO Mono Copy Speed (cpm)||6 cpm|
|Maximum Copy Resolution||600 x 1200 dpi|
|Product Name||Envy 5530E-All-in-One Printer|
|Language Emulation||PCL 3 GUI|
|Number of Copies||50|
|total paper tray capacity||100 sheets|
|model||HP ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One Printer|
|maximum black and white copy speed||6 cpm|
|ISO Color Copy Speed (cpm)||4 cpm|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC; 230 V AC|
|Mobile Device Printing||Yes|
|number of colors||4|
|functionality||copy; print; scan|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|Operating Power Consumption||13.95 W|
|scanner optical resolution||1200 ppi|
|Maximum Print Resolution||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Memory Technology||DDR3 SDRAM|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
Product Q & A
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
17.5 width, 13.15 deep, 4.72 height
There is a second measurement listed as "MAX": 17.52 width, 23.94 depth, 15.35 height
Here's a link to the download site.
This e-all-in-one produces borderless, lab-quality photos and laser-sharp everyday documents—from wherever creativity strikes. Print from your smartphone, tablet, and more,h1 and scan directly to your mobile device for easy storage and sharing.h4
Save up to 50% on inkh8 with the optional HP Instant Ink replacement service—the low-cost way to print everything you need with confidence, including lab-quality photos, laser-quality text documents, and more.
Express yourself for less and add a creative touch to all your tasks. Produce borderless, lab-quality photos that dazzle, and laser-like documents that always look sharp.
Easily print from your smartphone, tablet, and notebook at work, home, or on the go.
Print photos, documents, and more when you're on the go, using HP ePrint.
Allows you to print on both sides of the page, cutting your paper use by up to 50%.
Borderless photos are printed right to the edge of the paper. You get beautiful photo prints with no trimming!
Manage jobs directly at the MFP, using the HP color touchscreen.
The easiest way to print from your smartphone or tablet.st1
- HP ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One
- HP 61 Black Ink Cartridge
- HP 61 Tri-color Ink Cartridge
- Software CD
- Setup Poster
- Power cord
- For ink volume and page yield information, visit http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies
- No, please purchase USB cable separately
- Print speed color (draft, letter)
- Up to 17 ppm d1
- Print speed black (draft, letter)
- Up to 21 ppm
- First page out color (letter, ready)
- As fast as 24 sec
- Recommended monthly page volume
- 300 to 400 d5
- Print technology
- HP Thermal Inkjet
- Print quality black (best)
- Up to 1200 x 600 rendered dpi (when printing from a computer)
- Print quality color (best)
- Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and 1200 input dpi)
- 6.74 cm (2.65") CGD (color graphics), touchscreen
- Processor speed
- 500 MHz
- Number of print cartridges
- 2 (1 black, 1 Tri-color [cyan, magenta, yellow])
- Print languages
- HP PCL 3 GUI
- HP ePrint capability
- Mobile printing capability
- Features wireless direct and local Wi-Fi connectivity to enable mobile printing via HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint™ as well as other solutions. Supports printing from most smartphones and tablets using these operating systems: Android, iOS, Blackberry, Symbian, Windows® 8, Windows RT. d3
- Wireless capability
- Connectivity, standard
- 1 USB 2.0; 1 WiFi 802.11b/g/n
- Network ready
- Standard (built-in WiFi 802.11b/g/n)
- Minimum system requirements
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer. Windows Vista: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer. Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel® Pentium® II, Celeron® or 233 MHz compatible processor, 750 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 6.
- Minimum system requirements for Macintosh
- Mac OS X v10.6, OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion; Intel® Core™ Processor; 1 GB available hard disk space; CD-ROM/DVD or Internet; USB
- Compatible operating systems
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only); Mac OS X v10.6, Lion, Mountain Lion
- Memory card compatibility
- Secure Digital
- Memory, standard
- 128 MB DDR3 Memory
- Paper handling input, standard
- Up to 100 sheets
- Paper handling output, standard
- 30-sheet output tray
- Duplex printing
- Automatic (standard)
- Media sizes supported
- Letter, legal, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 8 x 10 in, No. 10 envelopes
- Media sizes, custom
- 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in
- Media types
- Paper (plain, inkjet, photo), envelopes, cards, HP premium media, iron-on transfers, borderless media
- Media weight, recommended
- 20 lb
- Borderless printing
- Yes (up to 8.5 x 11 in, 216 x 297 mm)
- Scanner type
- Scan file format
- PDF, BMP, PNG, TIF, JPG
- Scan resolution, optical
- 1200 dpi
- Scan size (flatbed), maximum
- 8.5 x 11.7 in
- Digital sending standard features
- From software: Scan to file; Scan to email
- File formats, supported
- PDF; BMP; PNG; TIF; JPG
- Copy speed black (draft, letter)
- Up to 21 cpm
- Copy speed color (draft, letter)
- Up to 17 cpmd2
- Copy resolution (black text)
- 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy resolution (color text and graphics)
- 600 x 1200 dpi
- Copy reduce / enlarge settings
- 25 to 400%
- Copies, maximum
- Up to 50 copies
- 100-240 V (+/-10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)
- Power consumption
- 13.95 watts (printing), 3.60 watts (ready), 0.93 watts (sleep), 0.20 watts (off) d6
- Energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® qualified; EPEAT ® Bronze
- Operating temperature range
- 41 to 104°F
- Operating humidity range
- 20 to 80% RH
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 17.52 x 13.15 x 4.72 in
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 17.52 x 23.94 x 15.35 in
- 12.27 lb
- One-year limited hardware warranty; 24-hour, 7 days a week phone support
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h1 Requires an Internet connection to an HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration. For a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types, and other HP ePrint details, see hpconnected.com. Mobile devices and PCs require Internet connection and email capability. May require wireless access point. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Print times and connection speeds may vary. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz routers only. h6 Supports the following devices running iOS 4.2 or later: iPad®, iPhone® (3GS or later), iPod touch® (third generation or later). Works with HP's AirPrint-enabled printers and requires the printer be connected to the same network as your iOS device. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from the access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz routers only. AirPrint™, the AirPrint Logo, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple® Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. h7 Mobile device must be wireless-enabled. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. Feature may require driver or apps, available for download at http://www.hpconnected.com h4 Mobile device requires wireless access point and Internet connection. Features controlled may vary by mobile device operating system. Scan/copy control requires mobile device and printer be on the same wireless network or through wireless direct connection to printer. For more details, see http://www.hpconnected.com h8 Savings claim is based on HP Instant Ink Service plan price for 12 months using all pages in plan without purchase of additional pages compared to the cost per page (“CPP”) of the majority of color inkjet printers < $399 USD, market share reported by IDC Q3 2013. CPP comparisons for standard capacity inkjet supplies are based on estimated street price and page yield as reported by Gap Intelligence MFP Weekly and IJP Weekly Reports Q3 2013. Actual savings may vary depending on number of pages actually printed per month and content of pages printed. Requires internet connection to printer, valid credit/debit card, email address, and delivery service in your geographic area. st1 In comparison to the majority of consumer/home office inkjet all-in-one printers <$399 USD as of Nov 2015 based on market share as reported by IDC. App download required for printer setup; HP ePrint account registration may be required. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. See hp.com/go/mobileprinting for more details. d1 Either after first page or after first set of ISO test pages. For details see hp.com/go/printerclaims. d5 HP recommends that the number of printed pages per month be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement. d3 Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from the access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz routers only; excludes wireless direct. Wireless direct may require driver or apps be installed and connected on wireless-enabled mobile device or PC. Wireless functionality may vary by computer and mobile operating systems, see hpconnected.com. HP ePrint requires: account registration, HP ePrint-enabled printer, Internet connection, and a wireless-enabled mobile device or Internet-connected computer with email capability. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Print times and connection speeds may vary. AirPrint supports OS X® Lion, OS X® Mountain Lion and the following devices running iOS 4.2 or later: iPad®, iPhone® (3GS or later), iPod touch® (3rd generation or later) and requires the printer be connected to the same network as your OS X or iOS device. AirPrint, the AirPrint Logo, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple® Inc. Windows® is a trademark of the Microsoft group of companies. BlackBerry® names and logos are the property of Research In Motion Limited. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. d6 Power requirements are based on the country/region where the printer is sold. Do not convert operating voltages. This will damage the printer and void the product warranty. m1 Either after first page or after first set of ISO test pages. For details see hp.com/go/printerclaims.