This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
Tripp Lite VS Series UPS Systems Item # 868736
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Tripp Lite's OMNIVS800 line interactive UPS system offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long lasting battery support for personal computers, inter-networking equipment and other sensitive electronics. Internal UPS circuits support entry level PC systems for up to 60 minutes during power failures so that connected equipment can be shut down without data loss. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits regulate brownouts as low as 89 volts back to usable levels without using battery power. Offers complete desktop power protection in an attractive black tower configuration. Includes 6 battery supported outlets for computer, monitor and one vital system peripheral, plus 1 additional surge suppression-only outlet for printers and other system accessories not requiring battery support. HID-compliant USB port enables optional unattended system shutdown without data loss in case of extended power failure; USB cable included. HID-compliant USB port also enables direct integration with built-in power management and auto-shutdown features of Windows and MAC OS X. PowerAlert software available via free download. Built-in single line phone/Ethernet suppression jacks protect modem, fax machine, cordless phone or other peripheral with a standard dialup, DSL, or data line connection. Built-in audible alarm and 4 front panel LEDs indicate line power status, battery power status, battery low/replace status and voltage boost operation. 800VA/475 watt power handling ability supports entry-level PCs, network workstations, point-of-sale equipment, small business phone systems, audio/video equipment and home theater systems. Offers 3.5 minutes battery runtime with a full load of 800VA and 11.5 minutes with a half load of 400VA. Supports battery replacement via built-in access panel.
|Alarm||On Battery; Utility Power Failure|
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||3.50 Minute|
|Backup/Run Time (Half Load)||11.50 Minute|
|Battery Life||6 Year|
|battery type||Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)|
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|Certifications & Standards||UL1778 (USA); cUL (Canada); NOM (Mexico); Emissions: FCC Class B; Telecommunications: FCC Part 68 / Industry Canada|
|cord length||6 ft|
|Frequency Provided||60 Hz|
|Input Connectors||1 x power NEMA 5-15|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
|Load Capacity (VA)||800 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||475 W|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||4 Hour|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Receptacles||6 x NEMA 5-15R; 1 x NEMA 5-15R|
|Status Indicators||Line Power; Battery power; Battery low/replace; Voltage regulation operation|
|Surge Energy Rating||480 J|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Waveform Type||Pulse-width Modulated Sine Wave|
|Weight (Approximate)||21.20 lb|
|What's Included||OMNIVS800 800VA UPS; USB and telephone cable; User manual with warranty information|
|Show More ▾|
OMNIVS800 Line-Interactive Tower UPS with USB Port
POWER PROTECTION AND BATTERY BACKUP
for home and office computers and electronics
This line-interactive UPS system protects your valuable equipment from damage, downtime and data loss.
Why is this UPS a Good Investment?It would be nice if utility power was always reliable, but it isn't. Between severe weather, the aging electrical grid and hazards lurking inside your own walls, your equipment is under constant attack from power problems. Even a brief loss of power or a momentary surge can ruin your equipment and destroy irreplaceable data.
Some costs, such as replacing broken computers and redoing work, can be measured. Other costs, such as losing family photos and missing business opportunities, are harder to quantify. For a fraction of these costs, you can prevent damage, downtime and data loss by installing this UPS system. It conditions incoming AC power, provides enough battery backup to outlast most outages and automatically saves open files and shuts down computers gracefully during extended blackouts.
Common ApplicationsProtect Home and Office Computer Systems
Workgroup Servers, Media Servers, High-Performance Workstations, Office Computers, Gaming PCs, Displays, Inkjet Printers, Modems, Switches, Wireless Routers, Scanners, External Drives
Protect Audio/Video Equipment
HDTVs, DVRs, Video Game Consoles, DVD and Blu-ray™ Players, Stereos, Surround Sound Systems, Sound Bar Speakers, Streaming Media Players, Home Theater PCs, Cable/Satellite Receivers
Reliable Battery Backup
- Single-Computer Runtime: This UPS system will support an energy-efficient desktop computer and LCD monitor for up to 60 minutes during an outage.
- Half-Load Runtime: This UPS system will support a 50% load (240 W) for up to 11.5 minutes.
- Optimized Outlet Array: 6 outlets have both battery backup and surge/noise protection, and 1 has surge/noise protection without battery backup. The "surge-only" outlets allow you to connect additional equipment without overloading the UPS or reducing the backup runtime available during an outage.
AVR and Surge/Noise ProtectionIn locations with chronic voltage problems, frequent switching to battery drains reserve power and shortens battery life. This UPS system has a feature called automatic voltage regulation (AVR) that solves the problem. The UPS detects when input voltage is out of bounds and corrects it without using the battery.
All Tripp Lite UPS systems also include built-in surge protection and noise filtering to shield your equipment from destructive transient voltages and electromagnetic (EMI/RFI) line noise.
Data Line Surge ProtectionData lines connected to your equipment represent an unlocked "back door," allowing surges to enter and damage or destroy sensitive electronic components. In addition to protecting against surges on the AC power line, this UPS system protects your equipment against surges on a connected phone or network line.
- The RJ45 jacks protect a phone, analog modem, DSL modem or Ethernet network line.
Flexible Management OptionsThere are two ways to manage this UPS system:
- Use the HID-compliant USB port and your computer's built-in power management features.
- Use the USB port with Tripp Lite's free PowerAlert® software.
- High Efficiency: This UPS system saves energy, produces less heat, shrinks your carbon footprint and reduces annual operating costs.
- User-Replaceable Battery: This UPS system has a user-replaceable, recyclable battery, allowing it to remain in service instead of going to a landfill.
- RoHS Compliance: This UPS system complies with the RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) Directive, limiting the use of hazardous substances in manufacturing.
Dependable Service from an Industry LeaderService and Support
- 3-Year Product Warranty: If this UPS system (including the internal battery) proves defective in material or workmanship within that period, Tripp Lite will repair or replace it at no charge.
- $200,000 Insurance: Tripp Lite will repair or replace connected equipment damaged by surges – even lightning strikes!
- Free Tech Support: Chicago-based, in-house tech specialists are available by phone, email and chat.
- Over 90 Years: Founded in 1922, Tripp Lite has a long-established and proven track record of providing reliable products and responsive customer service.
- Trusted Name: From the smallest office to the largest data center, customers worldwide trust Tripp Lite to power, protect, manage and connect valuable IT equipment.
- Third-Party Safety Testing and ISO 9001 Certification
Key SpecificationsModel: OMNIVS800
Load Capacity: 800 VA (475 W)
Nominal AC Input: 120 V (60 Hz)
Nominal AC Output: 110V, 115 V, 120 V (60 Hz)
AC Outlets: 7 x 5-15R (6 UPS, 1 Surge-Only)
Output Waveform (AC Mode): Sine Wave
Output Waveform (Battery Mode): PWM Sine Wave
Input Cord: 6 ft. (1.8 m) Cord with 5-15P Plug
Half-Load Runtime: 11.5 min. (240 W Load)
Single-Computer Runtime: 60 min.
Data Line Protection: Tel/Network (1 Line)
Communication: USB Port (HID-Compliant)
User-Replaceable Battery: Yes (RBC51)
Primary Form Factor: Tower
Dimensions: 10.8 x 5.2 x 7.5 in. (27.4 x 13.2 x 19 cm)
Weight: 15.9 lb. (7.2 kg)
Standards: Tested to UL 1778 (USA); CSA (Canada); NOM (Mexico); FCC B (EMI); RoHS
Product Warranty (U.S. and Canada): 3-Year Limited Warranty
Connected Equipment Insurance (U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico): $200,000
What’s Included: UPS, USB and Telephone Cabling, Manual
Tripp Lite has a policy of continuous improvement. Specifications are subject to change without notice. Actual products may differ slightly from photos. Tripp Lite uses primary and third-party agencies to test its products for compliance with standards. Runtime varies with load, battery condition and other factors. Go to Tripp Lite's website for more information, including complete warranty terms and conditions.